Ford does something right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey i work near Irvine, ca (home of saleen) and ive seen two S7's on the road. :worthy: passed by too quick to grab my camera. just thought id share :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 29 2003, 08:51 PM
hey i work near Irvine, ca (home of saleen) and ive seen two S7's on the road. :worthy: passed by too quick to grab my camera. just thought id share :)

I thought saleen was out of atlanta. I know that there offical driving school is out in cali (everyone who buys an S7 must go to there driving school) but not there headquaters

Edit, just found out that they are in cali.

I love what they say about detroit. "the most dangerous place in the world" I wouldn't say in the world but I would in the US.

I've heard US retail to be about $160,000. Not bad at all for the performance per dollar ratio! :)

I want one...

whenI was like 10 I got those car sheets with stats and info on them in the mail and I decided that I wanted a gt40 for my first car not nowing how expensive they are. eventually I switched my mind to a 300zx to a civic to a supra or alltrac to a 3000gt vr4 to a mk3 supra again

Hardly... Howls like a Domestic V8 on crack. I heard one in person cranked at SEMA last year. SOunded like a Nascar in the convention center. ;)

fordproblem.jpg

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Oct 29 2003, 06:39 PM
"the first proper supercar built in america"... my ass. S7.

it is the first supercar, the concept was designed like 30+ years ago, whereas the S7 (which I also like :homer drool:) was only recently designed.

Back