Fossil Watchs for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22DelSol

.....NEW PRICES.......

Hey

I have 5 New Fossil watchs that I bought at Norstroms 5 weeks ago. They have never been wore then are all BRAND NEW.

I have 2 Titanium watchs with blue faces. I paid 165.00 for one and 115.00 for the other. The price tags are still on them to prove it. Im asking 65 for each. I have plenty of pictures of them. They still have there warranty.

I also have 2 Arkitekt Fossil watchs, they also are blue back around with diamonds in them and show the date. The both cost me 190 for both of them. Im asking 65 for each.

Then lastly I have a Fossil Speedway watch. It has a black face with the time, date and it is also a stop watch, im asking 45.

I have many pictures of all them, and they still have there 11 year warranty.

If anyone has any questions or would like to see pictures please let me know. They would make great christmas gifts.

if you bought them 5 days ago for higher prices why are you selling t hem so cheap??
not trying to knock a good deal just curious

Hey

I bought them 5 weeks ago. I need the money for Bills. I dont want to get myself into huge debt after christmas. I dont want to sell them I just need some money. Let me know guys. Thanks
:lol:

What are your email address??

So I can send the pictures?

Here is the story. I went and bought 5 watchs for me and a friend. he told me that he would pay me back once he had the money. So I told him that I would hold on to the 2 until he paid me. Surprise Surprise... He never paid me. So I was stuck with 2 watchs that cost me over 250 dollars.

Please guys if you do not belive me about the watchs, then I will send you a copy of the reciept that i have for buying all the watchs. I do not want anyone to think that I steal things or that I would steal things.

COME ON GUYS!!!!!!, its CLEAR he didn't STEAL these watches...he even says he has a RECIEPT...it is SO OBOVIOUS, he HIT UP the rich guy walking outta Nordstroms who was buying watches/christmas presents for his co-workers or family!!!!!

naw h22delsol...im just kiddin, its cool your giving us the oppertunity to get hooked up, but it does sound really shady...but yeah throw some pics up here so we can all check it out...

Hey

I cant. I had 30 days, I tried already and they would give me sorry credit. I dont need that. LOL

pics... i'm interested in 1, maybe more.

EDIT: I'm interested in the speedway, and maybe the arkitekts between which ones they are.

I have 2 Titanium watchs with blue faces. I paid 165.00 for one and 115.00 for the other. The price tags are still on them to prove it. Im asking 75 for each. I have plenty of pictures of them. They still have there warranty.

I also have 2 Arkitekt Fossil watchs, they also are blue back around with diamonds in them and show the date. The both cost me 190 for both of them. Im asking 70 for each.

I want pics of all of em... jamesisthps@hotmail.com

Back