Found this new book

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoa x2. the book if "fully illustrated". the site even has sample pages.

:eek: :eek: I would just like to know how the fuck do you find something like that? I mean you have to actually be looking for it to find it don't you? :p :lmao:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 15 2003, 01:13 AM
:eek: :eek: I would just like to know how the fuck do you find something like that? I mean you have to actually be looking for it to find it don't you? :p :lmao:

i was finding a link on the "g-spot" for a friend, and happened to come across that. thought it was actually really funny..

90 accord Posted on Sep 15 2003, 01:15 AM

QUOTE (sleepergtx @ Sep 15 2003, 01:13 AM)
I would just like to know how the fuck do you find something like that? I mean you have to actually be looking for it to find it don't you?

i was finding a link on the "g-spot" for a friend, and happened to come across that. thought it was actually really funny..

"friend" ...right...........

no seriously.. i've been dating my girl for about 13 months now, so i know what i'm doing in bed :ph34r: :worthy:

ask B, he knows what i'm talking about <_<

hey you get a deal if you buy that and "anal pleasure and health" Alright!!

the funniest thing is the customer reviews

and even more obscure topics such as fisting after a hysterectomy

EWWW :puke:

There is a section near the end of the book with poems and stories about fisting, written by people other than the author

Just what every book needs poems about fisting, FISTING

On the links from that book there is a better one.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...e&s=books\

apparently "handballing" is about dudes fisting each other

Rich in rhetoric, missing in places. I couldn't sit for 2 days after practising these richly explained techniques . What the author could do to improve is to advise on post coital support. There were no recommendations about ice packs, lanolin creams, swimming rings to help one sit afterwards. I had to fly NY back to San Fran next day and its was agony even without the turbulence.

WOW
:tfg:

Back