Freddy Vs. Jason!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrisb

Does anyone know the plot of this movie?
It looks like it will be pretty cool.
I hate reading online movie reviews, and the comercial only says, something like
Evil Vs. Evil.
I think people have been talking about this one for a while.
What do you think?

Plot Summary for
Freddy Vs. Jason (2003)

Page 7 of 25

The ultimate forms of Hell are about to be unleashed on Earth once again. Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) is desparate to kill, but he can't since the parents of Elm Street have been doping their kids up with dream suppressants. So, he manipulates hulking, hockey-masked serial killer Jason Voorhees (Ken Kirzinger), through dream manipulation of his mother (Paula Shaw) and gulit, to go to Elm Street and dispatch the kids so the parents will think the pills are useless and stop giving it to them (which will free Freddy once again). But Freddy's plans don't go according to schedule when Jason discovers that he has been manipulated, which really sends him over the egde. So, it's up to teenagers Will (Jason Ritter), Lori (Monica Keena), and Kia (Kelly Rowland), along with other survivors of both killers, to lure Jason back to Camp Crystal Lake to kill Freddy once and for all...

Summary written by Will

Four years after being killed by his daughter, Freddy Krueger rests in Hell. He depends on the dreams of those in Springwood to fuel his existence. But when the town covers up his existence in an attempt to make people forget, Freddy is left powerless. In a last ditch effort he springs Jason Voorhees from his own personal Hell and sends him to Elm Street, determined to strike fear in the hearts of Springwood teens. But when Jason won't stop killing Freddy's "children," Krueger decides it's time to take Voorhees out. Caught in the cross-fire are Lori and Will, both of whom feature a history with Freddy.

Summary written by Dark Shape

The ultimate forms of Hell are about to be unleashed on Earth once again. Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) is desparate to kill, but he can't since the parents of Elm Street have been doping their kids up with dream suppressants. So, he manipulates hulking, hockey-masked serial killer Jason Voorhees (Ken Kirzinger), through visions of his mother (Paula Shaw) and gulit, to go to Elm Street and dispatch the kids so the parents will think that Freddy has returned. But his plans don't go according to schedule when Jason discovers that he has been manipulated, which really sends him over the egde. So, it's up to teenagers Will (Jason Ritter), Lori (Monica Keena), and Kia (Kelly Rowland), along with a few other survivors of both killers, to lure Jason back to Camp Crystal Lake to kill Freddy once and for all...

Summary written by Will

http://www.imdb.com rules

Sounds pretty good.
I think I might shell out the $40 it will wind up costing to see it.
What do you think?

$8 a person to get in.
Snacks, drinks. It will be around $40.
That's what it was last time I brought my dad.
My girl's cheaper... :wtf:
I don't think it costs as much when I take her.
I gotta have a talk with my dad...

Do what every american does and stop by the stop and go on the way in...... just dont let the stuff fall outta your pants while strollin in.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 7 2003, 12:11 AM
Do what every american does and stop by the stop and go on the way in...... just dont let the stuff fall outta your pants while strollin in.

That happened one time!!!
A 1 pound bag of Twizzler's fell outta my pants on the way in!!!
They frisked us and took all of our shit!
That sucked!!! :lol:

This movie better be great, horror freaks like me have been waiting for about 7 years for this movie to finally come out.

Yeah, haven't they been hinting advertisements for this movie for like 5 years or something?
I think so.
At the end of the first Rugrats movie they advertised the 2nd one.
Umm...don't ask how I know this... :ph34r:

OMG, Rugrats, so give us your review of the second one?

I think this freddy vs. jason movie is going to suck. All of their movies got worse as the sequals kept going..

Milan

:werd: I'm with Milan on this one, because I thought Jason X was absoutly fucking pitiful.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 7 2003, 10:54 PM
OMG, Rugrats, so give us your review of the second one?

I think this freddy vs. jason movie is going to suck. All of their movies got worse as the sequals kept going..

Milan

I hurt my neck when the other one came out.
I have two little brothers and my mom took us.
I fell asleep during the 2nd one. (read: stoned to sleep)
They said it was good.
But, they always say that...
Toy story 2 was good tho...

Oh yeah. Mad ass pain-killer skillz, y0!

imo the preview for freddy vs jason looked lame.

alien vs predator would be all too pimp though

LOL, jason x was horrible but this one will be badass. Ive known about it a year now so its about damn time. Awesome plot if you asked me. But the guy who said the $40 dollar movie thing is actull right it costs me about 30 to take my g/f with me to a movie its ridiulous. I saw freddy should win but i dont know if he will or not.

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 7 2003, 12:04 AM
Sounds pretty good.
I think I might shell out the $40 it will wind up costing to see it.
What do you think?

Why not save the $40 and download it........ :hide:

Terminator Vs Robocop y0!

better hope this flick tank or else we'll be seeing alot of these

:werd: I seriously am getting sick of the lack of ideas from the movie biz, they are all just sequels and shit or remakes of already made shit now adays.

Back