FREE 89 CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres how to get the orange crx si i was selling. I'm buyin an EK civic in NJ. I need to get it shipped, but dont want to spend $1500 for a company to do it (its inoperable). If somone that lives near NJ and can pick up the EK civic, bring it to me, they can have the orange crx si for free. I live in Grand Forks, ND. thats about 1200 miles away. Its just the shell, interior can use some help...exterior paint is kinda dry, needs a motor (any b series motor, the mounts r alreadly fabricated). It has black widow 1 sides and rear. front was stolen. needs a hood ( i maybe able to get one for free). its PERFECT if your goin to make it into a tuner car, and have most of the parts aftermarket. it already has coilovers. I have LOTS of pix...email me for them.
the 1st SERIOUS person will get the crx shell first. 1st come 1st serve basis. I need to get the EK civic shipped to me ASAP.

let me get this right, I live in indiana, if i go to new jersey and get your car and bring it to you, you get your car, then we load your car your giving away on our trailer and bring it home? does it have a clear title, got any pics? I will be really interested in doing this. let me know. you can e-mail me at altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com
Joe

you got it right. yea i have lots of pix, i'll email them to u right now. perfect for a tuner car. yes i have the title and its clear.

Im still waiting on pics and all the details, If i did get this car I would sell my 89 si hatchback, I would rather have my engine swap in a crx than a hatch. where did you mail pics too, my e-mail is altered_image_Customs2003@yahoo.com Get in touch with me, I have a truck and a trailer and i dont go back to work until the 3rd.
Joe

I live in nj ill b more than glad i have a aunt there so bringing it over there would be no problem hit me up at jdmho4 thts my screen name and can i see the pics of the crx

I GOT PIX OF THE CRX! sorry it took so long, i worked 10 hours at work today. And spend another 2 hours trying to get this picture uploading thing to work. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288205567. Theres all the pix and info on the car. The car is located in Huskell, NJ. The person i'm buying it from is gettin the papers within a week or 2. So whoever is serious, and likes this CRX...i'll get it. I'll need your name and phone number so i can contact you when we're ready to do this.

The car is super rusted though. Me and my friend used to cruise it back when it had the B18 in it. Other than that it was all good when my friend owned it (6 mon ago)

hmm... i will have to think about it. The only thing i wanted it for was the interior and core support, Get in touch with me when you are ready to get the car. I will let you know what i think then.
Joe

wow....you guys must really need CRX shells out that way....
from IN to NJ to ND then back home to IN....just my .02 but its not worth the gas and food.....
sorry
not trying to ruin your post but maybe should have taken better pics or something....

Back