free crX....with tradE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilsicsol

i lOve my Ef sedaN..
<span style="font-family:Courier New">hey whatsup fellas...up on the block 2day is a 90 crx hf with a 95 sohc vtec swap 121k miles on the body an about 82k miles on the motor. clean title...the car runs nice an strong but i cant keep it any more...Y...like any other honda driver ither im having a babi or to many tikeTs in my case its a boy!lol..so lemme get d0own 2 the factz the car is dropt on NEUSPEED RACE LOWERING SPRINGS... it HAS 1 Piece 4-1 DC Racing HEADERS......FUEL PREASSUE REGULATOR... A AEM INTAKE.(that goes down to thE bumber)) A AEM RACE CAM (not on but comes with the car)) it has a str8 pipe to the back with no cats THE INTERIOR IS SI..SI SEATS SI DASH SI CENTER CONSOLE SI RIMS SI BACK TAIL LITES AN .91 SI ECU............................ NOW LIKE ANY OTHER 15 YEAR OLD CAR FOR THE NOT SO G0OD...THE CAR STILL HAS THE ODBO HARNES. THE VTEC IS A TOOGLE SWITCH(wich i feel is better cause u control ur vtec)) IT HAS A SMALL RUST SPOT ON THE DRIVERS SIDE ON THE BACK.. AN THERS NO BACK PEASES.... AN.... BUMPER AN HOOD NEED A PAINT JOB..THAS ABOUT IT...BY THE WAY THIS CAR IS NOT USED FOR RACING IM A AUTO TECH SO I NOE HOW TO TAKE CAR OF MY CAR...I WANT A EVEN TRADE WITH SOMETHING WITH BACK SEATS WOULD LIKE A (((91 SE-R NISSAN)))BUT HONDAS AR STILL OK..STOCK..OR LIL MODS....DROP ME A 2WAY NEXTEL NUMBER OR A EMAIL FOR MORE INFO OR TO SEE THE CAR IM LOCATED IN QUEENz FOR FASTER RESPONS.... LILHAIFDEAD@YAHOO.COM ...i need this gone this weekend if the deal sounds g0od all trow in a a 90 crx si parts car for free dropt on no name brand coils an racing muffler /// clean tittle ((full interior needs motor an tranny)) an the cancer is bad in the back but who cares ITS FREEEEE.... </span> :mrgreen: http://www.hondaclassifieds.com/default.as...tail&adid=73163 <<<pics of the car

Back