Free Soda :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My bro did something like that with the newer machine, but didnt know how to change the options.

re-re-re-re-repost

hacking coca-cola machines (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)
BodyDroppedNikes

So... did he get a free coke or what?? Making numbers appear on a little screen is like making a dog sit.

We used to use scotch tape on dollar bills. Fold two lengths of scotch tape in half to form two "ribbons" about 12" long, and at the ends, tape them to the end of a dollar bill, so you have a dollar bill with two "ribbons" of tape hanging off of the end. Fold the tape in half, fold it over a dollar, and it fits in a wallet like any other bill, however, you go to a vending machine, put in your dollar, get yer coke/snack, pull the dollar back out of the machine via the tape. Free cokes and snacks galore. You can usually get like 15-20 uses out of a buck before it wears out from being pulled in and out of a machine.

I mean, my friends used to do that, I never did. :rolleyes:

We used to use scotch tape on dollar bills. Fold two lengths of scotch tape in half to form two "ribbons" about 12" long, and at the ends, tape them to the end of a dollar bill, so you have a dollar bill with two "ribbons" of tape hanging off of the end. Fold the tape in half, fold it over a dollar, and it fits in a wallet like any other bill, however, you go to a vending machine, put in your dollar, get yer coke/snack, pull the dollar back out of the machine via the tape. Free cokes and snacks galore. You can usually get like 15-20 uses out of a buck before it wears out from being pulled in and out of a machine.

tape makes a great medium for fingerprints, watch yourself boys and girls...
lets say a machine loses 1000 products at $1 each over the course of a year, you try one time to get a free coke and the whole years worth of losses gets pegged on you...

Yeah, hence the reason I dont do it anymore.. That and I no longer have the need to rip off a 75 cent machine. That was back in my highschool days.

phyregod said:
Yeah, hence the reason I dont do it anymore.. That and I no longer have the need to rip off a 75 cent machine. That was back in my highschool days.
We used to just reach up in the machines and pull the sodas out. we sould go home with our backpacks full of 20 oz bottles;)

Back