Friday Night 11/7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bill = :whip:

lol j/k hbut he's probably going to be with shannon...

jeremy called me to go tonight... i don't know.

i read a review, and it sounds like a POS. but i have nothing else to do tomorrow night anyway (lora is workin till 11) so i guess i'm down with the brown.

eyah he called to go tonight as well, but i have to much crap to do tonight...plus i know rizzo is down f0 tomorrow.

i dunno... i'm not arranging this. someone call me. lol

Originally posted by SLA@Nov 6 2003, 08:37 PM
I saw the movie already!! It was great!! :D Opened up here in Ny yesterday!

it opened up everywhere yesterday...

your not special

K. Here's the dilio...

To avoid the n00b factor, I think the best time for us to go is at the 10:15 show at Loews in Plainville. We all can meet up around 8 at Applebees to get the drizzInk on and get the grub a flowing.

So post up who's in...

SiSteve
Pissedoffsol
CRX-YEM

JEEF is a maybe
WildbillhizatchbaC is a maybe

I saw it last night on opening day, that movie is SICK!! The battle sceens are amazing, purely amazing. The story isn't the best but whatever, its kicks ass and i give it 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ok- so whats the deal y0? some one call my phone and leave me details... i got some shit to do, then im crashing.

if i have no t3h voicemail, im not going to be there :)

B. I'll wake you at 7pm, looks like we're meeting at applebees

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 7 2003, 09:07 AM
ok- so whats the deal y0? some one call my phone and leave me details... i got some shit to do, then im crashing.

if i have no t3h voicemail, im not going to be there :)

uhh read above...its all in black and white

edit...

:)

ok im home.

so final plan is to meet at applebees at 8?

are we getting tickets before we eat/drink so its not sold out?

it's been out since wednesday I doubt it will be sold out.

why dont you snag them online? at showcase north in worcester i order my tix by credit card, then i dont have to wait in line or any of that BS when i get to the theatre. just watlk up to the little machine and slide my CC in there and the tickets pop out.

Back