Friday Night At The Track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiCrxSi

I took my 88 si rex out for the first time last night. My best pass was a 16.4 at 83 mph not bad...i guess for being 100% stock with 250,000 on it, full interior and full tank of gas. I know if i had a better clucth i would be in the high 15's. My 2nd to 3rd shift slips like a bitch. but all and all it was a good night. I need to work on my reaction .870 60ft was 2.440. i've put a lot of work in to my shifting so i guess its paid off. Ran out of palmdale. most b16's where running 15.5's . another p.o.s. si rex was running 17.2's with i.h.e. My times where getting better with each pass but the track closed early cause of rain. will see what next week has in store.

hey bro were u the guy with teh black crx? i think i seen u . i was the one driving the turbo hatch. the civic's with b16's were a bit disappointing. i think ill stick with my sohc for now. lol. ileft early too, and we still got cuaght in the rain on the way home. how far do youlive from palmdale?

Yeah that was me. I live about 15 mins from the track in lancaster. Im sticking with my singal cam f' all that money for a dual and only run a 15.5 stock. I can buy a clucth and be right there (-.3). What city are you from? If not the A.V. is there anything to do out there, I'm sick and tried of the A.V.. I need out. I was thinking about going to the track this friday, but i dont want to push my engine too much. I still need it to drive to work and what not.

oh im in la. we only go up there like once a month or even less because it kinda far. what is the av? any ways ill hit u up next time i go so we can race. maybe we shoulc have a hondaswap meet i know theres other peeps here that go to palmdale. :D

I have a 90 crx with a JDM B16a motor swap done and when I first got it done bone stock I was pulling 14.6's out of it with a ACT stage four clutch so I think the guys you saw just can't drive!!!

stage 4? i bet that helped!! did u run 14.6 at palmdale or was that a different track? the times at lacr are always a bit high becuase of the elevation <_< .

I ran them in SACRAMENTO, CA but I know it normal is only about .4 you would add for palmdale because my buddy runs 11.1 at palmdale and 10.7 here in SAC so that would still be 15 flat so that half a second is still a big difference.

Back