friends piss me off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
this may be a semi-long post, but here goes:

a buddy of mine has been dating this chick for a few months now while hes getting divorced from his ex-wife. he told me that him and his wife are over. well over the last weekend, apparently, his ex-wife was staying at his house (he lives with his mom btw). well he told me he took a shower and while he was in the shower, his ex-wife got ahold of some paper with phone numbers on it (mine is on it apparently) that has his currents girlfriends number on it but no names besides the numbers. apparently they argue about it and she breaks his cell phone. so he tells me to lie to his ex-wife and wants me to tell her that hes not dating his current girlfriend and that hes "dating" some other girl. so i said ok whatever. well today i get a call from his ex-wife and shes asking me questions about his current girlfriend and tells me that hes a drunk (which i will admit he does drink alot) and that hes abusive and that she has no where to live and whatever else. i wasnt trying to pay much attention to her since i was driving. i proceed to tell her i cant help her out because i dont know anything and i also told her i try not to get too involved in other peoples lives (which is true). she was also trying to get me to tell her if he was dating his current girlfriend and again i told her i dont know. THEN shes says that i introduced them (which i did not). i told her i probably did but i wasnt sure and that i couldnt help her out. well about 30 minutes later, my friend calls me back and asked what did i tell his ex-wife (he sounded pissed at me). i told him basically that i wasnt trying to get involved because its not business. i also told him i was pissed that she had called me. he said he couldnt help it because she got ahold of his phone and the phone numbers which in all actuality it was his fault he left it out in the first place. he then tells me to tell her that if she calls again for me to tell her to not call me again.

im at the point where i dont even wanna hang out with him any more because of this shit because he has dragged me into his own personal delimas with his ex-wife and current girlfriend. i got too much other shit going on right now and i dont need this (which is what i also told his ex-wife on the phone when she called me). i really hate when friends do this shit...

just hang up on her. YOU did nothing wrong and its not your place to get into the middle of it if you don't want to.

The damn mid-west sounds like a springer show....

Tell your friend, "You're not the boss of me." :p Just tell him to quit getting you involved, and to handle his own shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
just hang up on her. YOU did nothing wrong and its not your place to get into the middle of it if you don't want to.

bwhahahaha yeah it is... fat ass drama queens. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Tell your friend, "You're not the boss of me." :p Just tell him to quit getting you involved, and to handle his own shit.

Iknow who he's talking about and the guy didn't get him involved, the guys ex wife got him involved.

I woulda done what B said and just hung up on the cunt.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

bwhahahaha yeah it is... fat ass drama queens. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]

Iknow who he's talking about and the guy didn't get him involved, the guys ex wife got him involved.

I woulda done what B said and just hung up on the cunt.

actually HE got me involved... :mad: :dry: :mad:

Back