friggin awesomeness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Thanks again to 90_accord for showing me the injen intake the other night...I went back tonight and noticed they raised the price up to 240.99. bahaha

http://www.performancecenter.com/products/?productID=805

:worthy: Jamie

I got it shipped for 190...60 off what i would get it if I ordered it tonight. :D :D :D

:worthy: Jamie

:)

now see if you can get me a killer deal like that on a 7.5-8.5 lb flywheel and some kinda "racing" clutch

I could never see paying that much for an intake

injens intake for the 350Z is 250 bucks I said fuck no

I paid $120 SHIPPED for my JWT intake and even that seemed high but it was well built

Jeff

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 12 2004, 06:00 PM
Or you could make it yourself for about $50 for the pipe, couplers, and a nice K&N filter.

ditto

my hondas intake cost me like 28 bucks

true cold air intake

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 12 2004, 03:00 PM
Or you could make it yourself for about $50 for the pipe, couplers, and a nice K&N filter.

mine cost me 50 bucks just because I bought the bigger K&N filter. Well worth it my opinion, I just did not want to worry about cleaning it in the next 5 years. :lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 12 2004, 05:22 PM
I could never see paying that much for an intake

injens intake for the 350Z is 250 bucks I said fuck no

I paid $120 SHIPPED for my JWT intake and even that seemed high but it was well built

Jeff

I agree... which is why I jumped on THIS deal... 190 shipped vs the 368 AEM wanted for their model.

Fuck that.

i gotta start making intakes.

pissedoffintake for sale :)

Back