from the makers of F&F and other lame movies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/torque...ler-480x260.mov

you knew it was coming sooner or later atlest I figured it would happen

if only they made it real.......... friggin eh anyone in here see the simpsons where homer was in the bake gang and at one point they were fighting with their bikes?

at one point you can see some chick slide under a bike while the other one is swinging the rear end around as if she was going to hit her.....

still worth the download for kicks

There is a line between reality and hyper- reality. This movie is way past that, off towards the limits of shit that only hardly becomes believeable if you're under the age of 16.

I'm not really sure what the point of the movie is, but I'm sure it'd be cooler if there were less over the top stunts. That's what's wrong with Charlies Angels, XXX, and the F&F series- the stunts are just so far beyond anything realistic that they cheapen the whole movie. If you can't take the stunts seriously, how can you take the rest of the movie seriously?

Not worth the download, hell didnt Warner Bros learn anything from Biker Boyz???

BOMB :wtf:

Oh for god's sake...
I think they meant hypural, which means under the tail... we all know that this movie is going to be something that came out from under the tail anyway...

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 29 2003, 10:24 PM
Ok and it's movies like this why I think bikes are gay.

I dunno about that, that aprila looked damn nice...But ya know it is true, movie makers do go too far sometimes, but ya know it does sell. and I would be willing to do what it takes to make money...F&F made buck, but biker boys...what a waste of time an money.....jesh....I shouldn't have ever bought that movie, I keept looking at it and never wanted to buy it before then I was like, I've seen all the rest why not try the last on the list.....but I will watch this movie when it comes out....yeah right after I download it off of kazzaa.

Not worth the download, hell didnt Warner Bros learn anything from Biker Boyz

:werd: my friend loves bikes, bought that movie and loved it, I was like WTF are you talking about, that was the dumbest movie I have ever seen in my life, Yeah, the bikes were pretty bad ass, but is any of that shit remotely real, umm... NO!!!! It was nothing more than F&F on bikes.

Back