Front and rear sway bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lohonda

I am looking for sway bars for a 1992 civic hatchback. I am not sure exactly which brand I want yet so all brands will be considered. I have gsr lcas if that makes a difference. I also need a lower tie bar.

Originally posted by hammerdgolfer@Jan 25 2004, 08:25 PM
i have a genuine skunk2 rear strutbar if you want to make an offer

Slow down high speed, SWAY bar, not STRUT bar :p

s3ff2ee5753033.jpg

I have this one for the front. It is a stock Del Sol, but you'd need to get the hardware and a kit to attach it to your car, since you didn'thave htem to begin with.

What hardware and kit will I need to make the delsol sway bar fit. Also about how much does that cost? Also how many mm is the sway bar?

Thanks.

Originally posted by projectek9+Jan 26 2004, 01:12 AM-->
I have a SKUNK2 rear sway bar. Missing one bolt to the endlink, you can get one from the dealership for free usually.
Free from a Honda dealership? That's a good one.

lohonda Posted on Jan 26 2004
@ 01:18 AM
What hardware and kit will I need to make the delsol sway bar fit. Also about how much does that cost? Also how many mm is the sway bar?

Suspension Tchniques makes a kit for cars that didn't come with sways, now whether or not they sell it seperate, you'd have to contact them and ask. Not sure of the exact measurement, but it's pretty stout, about an inch thick?.

Back