frozen integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well my car got rearended so its been sitting in my driveway all winter (about 2 months or so) in hardcore snow and cold without being driven , i just got it and drove it back from the shop today let the motor warm up all that and drove it home and it just feels a heck of a lot slower like somthings holding it back now any suggestions this sounds stupid but it's really pissing me off

how much gas was in the tank... or the lines... see if you are really low on gas, the moisture in your tank will freeze, then when it melts, you have water in your gas... my suggestion, go buy some HEET put a new tank of gas in and drive it

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Feb 29 2004, 05:43 AM
how much gas was in the tank... or the lines... see if you are really low on gas, the moisture in your tank will freeze, then when it melts, you have water in your gas... my suggestion, go buy some HEET put a new tank of gas in and drive it

I will have to agree. And add some.

I would suggest to check your air filter to see if it had been wet and frozen, then put 93 oct gasoline in the tank with some of that HEAT stuff. Then what was already stated: check your ignition components.

Back