FS: 01 Celica GTS 6spd- $8000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikkellucci

After several buyers flaking-not having sufficient funds, this car is back up for sale. We will call this Round II.
I am open for trades as well. Looking for a nice winter beater or _? You tell me.
Please check out my site for tons of details and pics on this vehicle!

2001 Toyota Celica GTS 6spd
34,788 miles
Updated Details / PICS

If 1st link does not work please click here
VIN #: JTDDY32T810041738
Car Fax will show 7 records because of the state to state title changes that have occurred for this vehicle.
Current title is PA salvage. Once repaired, the title will be rebuilt in any state.

The vehicle runs and drives perfect.
Engine, compartment and ALL related pieces / electrical are in MINT condition with absolutely no flaws. Interior is in MINT condition with no flaws as well. Damage is strictly limited to body panel(s) surface. The car is completely stock, NOT modified, ready to be repaired with ALL INCLUDED oem celica parts.
Carbon Fiber Blue, LOADED (minus action package, ABS, and night/day mirror).

It was my intent to repair and keep this car as a personal project.
However, I simply do not have the time and garage space to begin this project. There is nothing to hide, I am trying to be as descriptive as possible. This is truly a surface damage vehicle with the parts INCLUDED to repair everything.
Please serious inquires only! Email me for more pics, info, etc. I can give you a contact phone number or call you at your convenience.

Updated Details / PICS
If 1st link does not work please click here
2001 Celica GTS 6spd w/ all parts - $8000.00
Mikkellucci@yahoo.com
Akron, OH (Northeast Ohio)

celigts.jpg

my bad, didnt see all that damage. ive seen a mint one like these go for 8500 at a dealership so ur price is a bit high

Back