FS:15" Rota C8's w/tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Set of some 15" Rota C8(i think) rims w/Falken Azenis tires.
Tires have about 85-90% tread left.Rims are dirty,as you can see but are in great shape.No rashes or curb marks.They came with my Integra when i bought it and i am not gonna use them.AS you can see they are on my hatch currently.$350 OBO takes them, or possible trade for some HX rims/w equal tires.Prefer pickup.

wish i could pick these up when i come up for the other stuff. but i really cant afford it now. too bad too cause they would fit great with my new brakes. bump for you :)

what the fuck is a rash and no one wants your shitty ass wheels...you prick

Originally posted by bult99Si@Mar 16 2005, 01:25 PM
[post=474326]Quoted post[/post]​

listen you fucktart....stop sweating people and get a life.......we dont need little idiots like your self making post whoring comments......that have nothing to do with the topic....go some where and shove it....

BTW rash is scrapes on the wheel...if you're going to make fun or put some one down make shure you know what youre talking about.....cocksucker

bump for nice wheel tire combo

:ph34r:

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Mar 16 2005, 02:28 PM-->
Originally posted by formby@Mar 16 2005, 02:18 PM
bult99Si
@Mar 16 2005, 01:25 PM
[post=474326]Quoted post[/post]​

listen you fucktart....stop sweating people and get a life.......we dont need little idiots like your self making post whoring comments......that have nothing to do with the topic....go some where and shove it....

BTW rash is scrapes on the wheel...if you're going to make fun or put some one down make shure you know what youre talking about.....cocksucker

bump for nice wheel tire combo

:ph34r:
[post=474365]Quoted post[/post]​

lol never heard of road rash... lol this kid is so noob its funny...and yes thats a good deal ....they just need clean .. i had the same set with diff tires
[post=474367]Quoted post[/post]​

well sorry never heard of it called rash and im tired of this fuckface baker commenting on everything i try to sell so fuck him

They are def dirty and yes that is is a rash mark on the tire from where it rubbed on the fender of the hatch.
Thanks for all the bumps guys.

Originally posted by Tyler@Mar 16 2005, 03:36 PM
You probably wont want to but would you consider a trade for 16" bronze c8's w/ tires.
[post=474402]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope sorry,need to sell them.I would not go from a 15" up to a 16",espcecially since i want HX rims.

Originally posted by baker423@Mar 17 2005, 11:32 AM
Sale pending,but if this guy flakes out i will be willing to ship.Shipping will be $150 via UPS.
[post=474732]Quoted post[/post]​

i've shipped a set of 17" wheels with tires (much heaver and bigger than these i'm sure) that weighed over 100lbs for 80 bucks via ups all the way across the country.

Originally posted by projekteg+Mar 17 2005, 11:48 AM-->
@Mar 17 2005, 11:32 AM
Sale pending,but if this guy flakes out i will be willing to ship.Shipping will be $150 via UPS.
[post=474732]Quoted post[/post]​

i've shipped a set of 17" wheels with tires (much heaver and bigger than these i'm sure) that weighed over 100lbs for 80 bucks via ups all the way across the country.
[post=474781]Quoted post[/post]​

OK?
That $150 is the price for UPS to do all the work.All i am doing is dropping the rims/tires off at the UPS store.They do ALL the packing/shipping and provide the materials.2 boxes,2 rims/tires per box @ 70lbs per box.

Originally posted by Fredtunes@Mar 17 2005, 10:01 PM
I'll take them asap i got cash and would like to pick them up...I live in manhattan...
[post=475084]Quoted post[/post]​

Your in line...

If everyone else flakes, I will take them. You'll have to send them via USPS to my APO, just like mailing anything else.

Originally posted by fragileversion+Mar 23 2005, 04:10 PM-->
Do you still have the wheels or are they sold....a friend of mine is interested and has cash. thanks, jason
[post=477653]Quoted post[/post]​

I still have them and am awaiting payment,so if i do not get payment you are in line as well

92b16vx
@Mar 24 2005, 06:06 AM
If everyone else flakes, I will take them. You'll have to send them via USPS to my APO, just like mailing anything else.
[post=477929]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry not shipping USPS...

USPS is the shit...my favorite shipping company to deal with..but whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, I'll step into line as well..

Not sure If I'll pick em up or have em shipped cause syracuse is FAR as hell to pick up some rims. I had a a set of VX enkies but was too lazy to take them off the car when I sold it.

Back