fs: 1989 honda crx si shell no motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_rex

i do body work!
hey guys! im sellin my crx shell....its got the d16a6 block in it but the rings need to be replace and the head is disasembled....i have everything to make the car run because it did run but smoked alot.....as is i want 1000 for it.....if you let me finish the body work and get the car primered....i want 1500....its got the full front interior except for door panels and the rear is gutted.....its a great rex but needs minor things...its got 120,000miles on it.....a full catback exhaust.....and headers with a random intake.....89 crx si rims that are black...thats about it..the pics are selfexplanatory.....theres a pic of the motor b4 the head was pulled for a rebuild.....i also have new piston rings if u are interested:) i-m me at ghettohonda89 or email at tlucibello@aol.com.....or if u like....call my cell at 203-868-7730

new044.jpg

new004.jpg

new001.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Last edited:
i'm tempted... i'm confused... you say it has a d16a6, but in the pics that looks like a d15..

Is the wiring OEM or hacked at all?
Any better pics of the body work?
Does it run at all right now? (Driveable to eastern CT?)
Has the front ever been hit? (Hood doesnt look like it lines up right)...

I'm lookin for a toy.. And this might be what i'm lookin for. You say you have all of the interior except for the door panels?

Any rust aroudn the sunroof?

hey scrappin....the car does not run...the head is disasembled from the motor..it did run but burned oil because it needs new rings...i have new ones for the buyer of the car....it is a d16a6..the wiring is the factory wiring for a multipoint setup...no hacking whatsoever.....there is rustbubbles on the sunroof panel...i cut all the rust out and welded new patch metal around the wheel well....as far as i know the front end has not been hit....altho i do know what u mean about the hood....it sits weird but does wobble around.....if u deffinately want the car....i have another d16 head i can get from my garage...clean up the head and block and get it to a running condition for you but it will be about 2-3 weeks....i will warn u it will smoke because of the rings....it does smoke bad......but it drives fine and idles fine...never had a prob with overheating either....its a great car but needs a lil work.....as for the interior....i dont have door panels and the rear interior is white/red along with the headliner is whiteand the panels that run along the front doors are red.......i might keep this because i just got a job at the local stop n shop and now have some money to play with for a zc swap and paint.....throw me the right offer and she is yours....i hate to let it go....if u want pics of my step by step body repair...lemme know and ill post up;) ..thats all for now.....

post some more pics of the body work... i'm interested, and the interior isn't a big deal.. I want an AutoX/beater car...

hmmm... very tempting... The wife wants a new bedroom set this weekend though... :( You thinkin about keeping it still? Let me know what you end up doing... i'm still tempted...

i might but im still gunna finish it and put it in primer....maybe even a zc motor....but then my askin price might be as high a 2,000.......but 1500 would be a good price for me....i want it gone so i can save money for a 2001 gti 1.8t......ill let yah know guy

Screw the ZC dude get a b18c1 LSVtec swap in there... MmmMmmMm *drools*

Back