[FS] 1991 Civic Si B16 Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
For Sale:

1991 Civic Si Black 5 speed w/ Sunroof 179~k miles

civic16.jpg

civic14.jpg

civic09.jpg

civic17.jpg

Engine:
1989 Integra XSi B16a longblock
Purchased 6 years ago through a well known importer at the time.
Rebuilt 4 years ago with several upgrades:
Endyne/Wiseco pistons. .020 over, 9.2:1 compression, Ceramic coated tops for detonation protection, ceramic coated skirts for cylinder sleeve protection.
Total Seal Rings
Eagle H beam rods
STR Blockguard
All Genuine Honda bearings
Stock Crankshaft
ITR oil pump
Recently changed GSR water pump
Less than 8k miles on this shortblock
B16 head
GSR cams
ITR intake manifold
64mm JG Throttle Body
Venom Injection 550CC injectors

ECU
Z-Dyne SECU Gold fully programmable engine management w/ 3 bar MAP sensor and 2 step launch control (http://www.zdyne.com/)
IBM Laptop p1 166 w/ my custom fuel maps, ready to go, perfect for a "car" laptop.

B series custom turbo setup:
InlinePro cast stainless T3 manifold
Precision Turbo SC34 .63 hot/.57 cold T3/T4 turbo w/ piecut 90* elbow off outlet to clear stock radiator
Tial 35mm wastegate w/ elbot to clear hood
Greddy Type S BOV
Precision AS1025 31.50"L x 8.00"H x 3.50"D 600-Hp Intercooler
Custom piping powder coated titanium color.
Heavey duty couplers and t-bolt clamps on all connections
Custom 2.5" to 3" downpipe built to clear JimFab traction bars w/ HaSport welded mounts
Golden Eagle oil filter adapter for oil feed/pressure gauges.
-3 feed, -10 drainback

Extra's:
3" Thermal exhaust... A $550 exhaust system that's got about 5k miles on it.
Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel
Kenwood KDC7009
6.5" two way pioneers in the back
Boston Rally separates in the doors
Spare S1/A1 tranny
Extra seats(no brackets, just seats) to fix the normal driver side bolster wear with FACTORY cloth
Extra b17a block and crank (uber rare 92-93 GSR motor, crank makes for a great custom b16 stroker)
Blue anodized STR adjustable short shifter
CTR shift knob
Leather '00 GSR shift knob
'94-95 GSR cluster with harness to complete the cluster conversion
3.75" Autometer tach on the cluster bezel
GReddy Profec B Electronic Boost Controller (black)
GReddy Turbo Timer (black)
GReddy Oil Pressure Gauge (black bezel, white face)
GReddy Boost Pressure/Vacuum Gauge (black bezel, white face)

JDM SiR Spoiler (in garage) black, will match pretty close just being installed
7 (yes, seven) 15x6.5 Rota SubZero wheels in Steel Gray color. MINT. 4 w/ good Potenza S-03's, 2 w/ half life Nitto Drag Radials, 1 with a worn out S-03 as a full size spare w/ Kyotu(sp?) black security lugs
1993 integra rear disks (on car)
1990 Integra RS booster/MC/prop valve (needs to be installed)
Fully adjustable rear suspension w/ SPC lower control arms, toe and camber kits.
SPC front Adjustable Balljoints for camber correction
Neuspeed polished strut tower bar
Spare valve seals new in the bags from Acura.
JimFab traction bars
Ground control coilovers w/ rear Tokico illumina 5 way adjustables. Front Tokico HP's need to be replaced.

I'll give you every piece of Honda sh*t I own. :mrgreen:

Seriously, too much to list.

Setup made 264.3WHP/193/7WTQ at 14 PSI on a low compression b16 w/ GSR cams with my old intercooler setup. With the new intercooler and piping, should be close to 300 at the same boost levels. I SHOULD have another dyno graph showing this in the next 2 weeks.

http://home.midsouth.rr.com/sirkid/civic/civicdyno52104.jpg

IT DID! It made MUCH more power this time around!!! 325whp/225wtq!

New dyno!

NEW DYNO SHEET

Car with intercooler installed: (piping on the driver side has been remade to clear now installed bumper)
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/sirkid/civic/precisioncorner.jpg
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/sirkid/civic/newpiping4.jpg

Car could use paint, but is straight with normal door dings for a 14-15 year old car. There is a couple of dents on the roof where the sunroof was pried out by theives. This can be cleaned up and fixed when painted without too much difficulty. SUNROOF DOES NOT LEAK, and motor works perfectly without assistance. The car cleans up quite nicely as it sits.

$10k OBO. Come and get it. Any decent entrepreneur could part it out for profit at this price, I just want to be rid of it.

WARNING: this is NOT a setup for a daily driver unless you are VERY dedicated. At the boost levels I am currently running, the car will lose traction all the way through second gear by simply rolling into the throttle, and third gear loses traction if you are not on good asphalt. This setup is good for 25+ psi in a full race application with a sleeved block and larger injectors.

Damn didn't you just finish this project? It seems like people around here are just finishing their projects and then selling them. What the heck is going on?
Bump for a clean ass hatchie yo.

It shows 10k, OBO. If I find someone willing to give me 10k, I won't feel bad, the car is well worth it. I padded my realistic expectation like any seller should in order to have some negotiations room without getting screwed.

So as it shows above.

10k, OR BEST OFFER.

This car is beautiful in every way. I have that same wheel, in the Mugen branding.

Bump for a icy cold stunna :)

-> Steve

Bump for the day... Not even any offers? So Sad. :(

I have an offer for the car, and I'm working out details for it... I will take 8k for this car as it sits, ready to run.

I took a LOW 12 second Trans Am owner for a ride in it TODAY and he got out of the car, weak kneed, and smiling from ear to ear telling me to keep it...

I want to, but I can't afford it.

SOMEBODY! BUY MY CAR! :(

$8k for the entire shebang. Come get it.

my god if i had 8k id so be all over this

someone is getting the deal of the year here on HS :worthy:

Back