FS : 1991 Crx Hf w/ LS swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSI91

location : Virginia Beach,VA...1991 Honda crx hf with ls swap...motor is a b18a1...a 92 approx..so the 140 hp is there instead of the 130.152,000 on the chassis..about 108,000 on the motor...integra ls wrecked at about 90k miles.....list of things on the car :

Engine :

Intake
DNX (flowmaster) 4-2-1 stainless steel header
Hi flow racing Cat
custom 2'25'' catback exhaust with a "Stock" looking exhaust pipe
Crane performance 8.5mm wires
Crane Cam gears
Import power Performance coil
Crane Dizzy
Hasport Racing mounts

Interior :

12'' jensen audio bandpass box/sub
Pioneer cd deck
Back speakers (unknown)
APC tachometer

Exterior :

Stock paint job (white)
Black OEM hood
Hood pins
old school accord rims with 195 60 14'' kumho tires...about 50% tread left...maybe less

Suspension : Cross drilled and slotted rotors all the way around
All Disc brakes
Skunk2 front coilovers
Arospeed Rear coilovers

thats all i can think of for right now...i ran the car at NOPI saturday,didnt get my time slip (forgot it..lol) but i ran a 14.5 on street tires,with a shitty launch..so the car moves.....the timing is advanced a little bit..i forgot what i set it at....only thing that needs to be replaced is the fuel pump...getting a CEL code for fuel supply system,and the car is running a little rich right now...

dont have pics yet,but will post in a few days...lookin for 2500 obo. :)

Originally posted by wanderinman@Apr 29 2005, 04:42 PM
Why are you selling?
[post=493160]Quoted post[/post]​

Im tired of Ef's Frankly...they are too old..the interior and the body parts are too outdated for me...i like EGs..because they make more aftermarket stuff for them...sure ef's are more simple,but the room in a crx is non existant....i have two cars right now,and i cant afford to hook them both up..i wanna sell the CRX and buy an h22...and drop it in my EG hatch...cus the eg hatch has more engine bay space,and room in the cabin....there is nothing wrong with the car other than it runs a little rich...its a daily driver for me,and yes it has been raced before..i would be lying if i said it hadnt..cus look at the parts that i listed.

New adition to the Car : 14'' civic HX wheels painted bronze/gold...they look extremely nice on the car...i have gotten many compliments in the past two days for them...they have better traction tires on them...yokohamas....about 65% to 70% tread left...maybe more....

uppin....2500 obo B)

Originally posted by Krypton@May 8 2005, 09:43 PM
let me know where the cars at too.
[post=496743]Quoted post[/post]​

pics are here pics of the rex

car is located in Virginia beach,vA......23464

shit...ima have my boy send them to me today,and i wil post them up today...

Back