FS: 1991 PROJECT 240sx Hatch...learn to drift for cheap! Located in Maine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

240sx hatch. coilovers, camber kit, dunlops, supposivly lsd rear end, knockoff race seats, autometere gauges (fuel level, temp, oil psi), exhaust, spare rear end, stock suspension. No rear interior. Starts hard, but ive been told this is common of s13's that have sat, and is probably a weak fuel pump. Has slight hesisitation at 4.5k at full throttle, which leads me to believe its running out of fuel. At 1/4 throttle it revs crisp. Primered, with sidemarkers shaved.
I bought it with the intent of building it to learn to drift. Between work, and the fire dept, and my original build (my gsr), i just dont have time to work on it. I even had to go buy a carport for it.

It is in all aspects of the word, a project car. If you want a clean DD, look elsewhere. IF you are looking for a track car, or a car to learn how to drift in, or even a project car that is a multi-purpose dd/track car, then this might be your ticket.

Looking for 1000$ cash...or trade for a DD/beater. or something interesting (gotta either be something street legal, or something like an atv/dirtbike/sled..no other project cars)...could have up to 1k to add ontop of it, if need be.

This is before i shaved some of the sidemarkers and whatnot, so the primer is not in such pristine shape.

100_0982.jpg

100_0978.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_0999.jpg

Tach has since been removed. u can have that godforsaken thing if its still around if u want it.

Back