FS 1992 Acura integra gsr W/ type r swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rich84

FOR SALE: black (used to be aztec green)1992 acura integra gsr 270k on car. MODS: 98 jdm type r swap w/ si trans approx 90k on it. ericks race motors tuneable ecu. tein coil overs. si wheels with fairly good shape tires(falkens up front, nankangs in back). baer decelerator cross drilled slotted rotors front and back. apex'i vafc II vtec controller. act street/strip clutch (i think its the "extreme" model or something like that). fidanza 8lb flywheel. greddy cat back exhaust. some other minor stuff...

this is a gsr so it has 4 wheel disks, power windows and mirrors, sway bars, ac (needs belt), ect. there is some stuff wrong with it. the second and third gear synchros are messed up but it drives it just grinds a little unless you double clutch it. you could try that red line gear oil or maybe a heavier weight i heard it helps but i dunno it might just need new synchros. i have other cars im working on and would rather pull them apart than this. it could use a valve adjustment but its nothing out of the oredinary honda valve tap. the right window only goes up from the driver side. body is in decent shape but not 100 perecent. a few very small dings and scratches here and there (nothing noticeable from more than like 5 feet away). runs good, very nice shape for a 15 year old car. these pictures are from last summer but the car looks pretty much the same other than the wheels. ideally id like to get around 4850 for it but i also want to get rid of it so make me an offer, you might catch me in a good mood. located in southjersey. email me or post or whatever if you wanna see it or have questions. my name is rich. imsoboredwithaim@netscape.net

Attachments

• DSC_0113.JPG
    DSC_0113.JPG
    979.5 KB · Views: 1,895
  • DSC_0281.JPG
    DSC_0281.JPG
    438.4 KB · Views: 6,858
location of integra

im not super willing to give my exact location cuz my room mate just had a bunch of stuff stolen but im sorta near vineland. i saw you live near ehc, if you wanna see it let me know cuz my gf lives out that way and i drive through there all the time. also im considering possibly offereing the option of me fixing the synchros and selling it for a little more but only if i can find the time, if that sweetens the deal for anyone out there.

Back