FS 1993 Civic Hatch w/ pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

paragus

s3f8c7635641a6.jpg

s3f8c76b1c5c3d.jpg

It's a 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback DX with 153,2XX miles. CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. VIN available upon request. It has some minor wear and tear (usual stuff, i took pics of it). It's has a flat black paint job (doesnt attract unwanted attention). I am the third owner and i have a folder with almost every receipt for any type of service done to this car. I have always changed the oil every 3,000 miles and performed any type of maintenance that was necessary. I didn't even drive the car much up untill recently, all the miles ive added are highway miles. I previously owned a r6 (motorcycle) and i used that as my main mode of transportation. The car just hung out in the garage. Registration is paid until Aug 2004, and PASSED SMOG oct 17th(the smog II requirements). This car has been absolutely great to me, and i love it to death. The only reason why im selling it is because im moving to FL, so i can go back to school. And i need the money for the trip back and to help pay for my schooling.

What is has.
Ground Control Adjustable Coilover Suspension
Ground Control Upper Front Strut Tower Brace
Full MSD Ignition (6AL, Blaster Coil, Cap and Wires)
AEM Intake
Exaust
1+ year old Transmission and Clutch
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
Swapped EX Cluster (have original)
Clarion CD Player
Wired for system
Alpine Alarm
2003 civic floor mats
Amber Corner Lights
Some interior mods

What it comes with.
Extra set of rims, 15inch Alba Legacy
Chiltons Manual (basic manual)
Helms Full Service Manual (what Honda dealer uses)
Spare Jack
Spare Star (to remove lugs)
**Rockford Fosgate Punch Amp (1505)(as is)
**Coustic Power Logic Amp (as is)
Kicker Competition 12 inch Sub in box
Pioneer 12 inch sub w/o box
Original DX cluster w/ white gauge faces
All my tools (unorganized in pic, mostly craftsman, metric and standard)
Almost all recipts
Jackstands (no pic)

The Bad.
Cv joint began clicking. Will need to be replaced.

Asking
$4500 OBO for everything
OR
$3500 firm just for the car
Make any reasonable offer, NO LOWBALLING FAIRIES, i have to sell all this, because i will be leaving in a few weeks. Again, clean carfax report and vin available on request. ALSO WILL NOT PART OUT CAR.

** I havent used the amps, so i cant even guarantee that they work. Im just throwing them in there with everything.

For pics go to..
https://hondaswap.com/galle...d=688

and for the same pics but HUGE.. go to...
https://hondaswap.com/galle...d=687

Back