FS:1993 Civic Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

baker423

SOLD! 4/25

Mods:
- OBD1 DOHC Zc Swap(65-70k)
- z6 Tranmission(92-95 Ex/Si,about 80k)
- Thermal Research & Developement Cat back Stainless exhaust
- Drop w/progress springs and S/T Shocks (2yrs old)
- Brembo x-drilled/slotted Rotors w/carbon metallic pads(new last fall)
- Real JDM Honda Sidemarkers

The Good:
I bought the car from the original owner,It was completly bone stock.
The motor and tranny swap was done by a Honda Certified Tech in 2003.The car was properly and professionally aligned and does have a camber kit on it.Car will need a front end realignement.I have noticed some wear on the front driver tire,the rear alignment is fine.
Bottom line is your getting a car with the motor/tranny swap already done,suspension and exhaust installed.The car has been not been driven the past 2 winters and has a clean, non smoker,no rips/burns interior.The door panels do have "tweeter holes" from my old tweeters that were in it,but i have put a tweeter grill in it to cover the hole.It does have the typical Honda rear 1/4 panel rust,but not beyond repair.The car is pretty solid is a quick, & strong runner.It is pretty impressive for a Zc.The car also has a new battery and alternator,they are about 2 months old.The swap has been in the car almost 3yrs this coming september,in all that time i have had 0 Problems w/this car!

The BAD:
The hood release is broke on the inside,but other than that the Car is in nice shape for being 12yrs old.

Looking for $2600 OBO.....
For $2800 i will throw in a set of 1995 GSR cloth Front seats
NOT PARTING OUT!
Pics taken 4/17/05

pics from last week

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Apr 8 2005, 08:06 AM
Hey I just sold a Hatch stock Si on ebay. I got about 3400 for it you should hit up ebay I bet you could get more.
[post=484580]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i know,that was sweet hatch...if i had the money i would have bought yours and swapped this motor into it!!!

Originally posted by skittles_7+Apr 12 2005, 11:30 AM-->
Wondering were ur located? also got any engine shots?
[post=486090]Quoted post[/post]​

Read the first post....location and pic of the engine...

TWISTEDIMAGE
@Apr 12 2005, 10:54 AM
just bought one and why are you selling

do ebay they are selling like crazy
[post=486074]Quoted post[/post]​

If i do not get any serious bites on the internet i may have to ebay it.
Selling because i bought a 95 Integra and need the cash from this to finish that.

Originally posted by baker423+Apr 12 2005, 03:10 PM-->
Originally posted by skittles_7@Apr 12 2005, 11:30 AM
Wondering were ur located? also got any engine shots?
[post=486090]Quoted post[/post]​

Read the first post....location and pic of the engine...

TWISTEDIMAGE
@Apr 12 2005, 10:54 AM
just bought one and why are you selling

do ebay they are selling like crazy
[post=486074]Quoted post[/post]​

If i do not get any serious bites on the internet i may have to ebay it.
Selling because i bought a 95 Integra and need the cash from this to finish that.
[post=486214]Quoted post[/post]​

will you do $1500 without the motor..IF so I have cash

Originally posted by baker423@Apr 14 2005, 08:15 AM
No takers or offers?
[post=486991]Quoted post[/post]​

dude.. I would love to buy your hatch , meet me half way on the price and consider it sold... with a little arm twisting i might be able to get her break open the piggy bank...(she gives me a dollar a day spending money...no joke) she made me sell my tt z....said i need a more practical economical car with a back seat... ;) lets just say ive been to the track a few times and i know what these cars are capable of...if she only knew.... let me know asap... zc engine? still learning explain? 1.5, 1.6? hp? thanks....

You have been pm'ed.

The motor in my car is an OBD1 DOHC Zc.It is a 1.6 non vtec with a hp rating(depending on who ya talk to or what you read/researched)130-140 hp.This was a direct bolt in ,no modifications or rewiring needed.Car runs perfect,tranny has NO grinds.

hey let me know if you still got the car if i can sell my gsr swap in the next few weeks ill come get the car off you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back