1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS 1993 CiVIC ls/VTEC FOR SALE OREGON

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 5thgen4dr, Jul 2, 2004.

1. 5thgen4dr

5thgen4dr Senior Member

I want to get rid of my '93 civic. I'm getting out of the racing scene. Blue four door civic with grey interior, gsr cloth front seats. Interior is in good condition. Outside fo car is also in good condition, has little dot dents here and there. 17" MSR 103 Rims with nankang205/40/17 tires on them. Engine is LS/VTEC, 95 ls block with 91 SI head. 98 GS-R transmission. Pioneer 840 deck, infinity speakers, MTX SUBsystem. 2-week old Dropzone shocks and coilovers. Mieneke 2.25 exhaust with muffler. I have MANY MANY MANY pictures. Any picture you would like to see i can take. Kelly Blue Book: Private party value is around 3500. KBB value is without installed ls/vtec, 17" wheels, excellent sound system, suspension, ect... I am hoping to get between 4000 and 5000. I am totally open to negotiation in that price range. Thank you in advance fellows.

2. 5thgen4dr

5thgen4dr Senior Member

Can someone tell me how to post pictures.

3. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

4. hondamidnighter

hondamidnighter Senior Member

Dude are you parting it out or Selling the whole car?? Because of your selling the whole car you posted on the wrong thread.

5. 5thgen4dr

5thgen4dr Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted