Fs: 1993 Civic Lx - Sj Area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikey bottles

Prof. Bottles
1993 Honda Civic LX, 4dr, 5spd. Body, lower end, trans have 186,XXX on them, cylinder head has roughly 75,XXX on it. The car has a used cylinder head which was pressure checked and milled before being installed. Has new timing belt, water pump, head gasket, intake/exhaust manifold gaskets, valve cover gasket, distributor, spark plugs and wires, thermostat, and fresh oil change. Interior is very very clean, it will need a radio, I have a cheap-o cd player I can give you with the car. It needs two 13" tires for the front, some minor body work, and paint. Runs strong, clutch feels good.

History behind the car: Was towed into my work after breaking down on the highway. We took the oil cap off and tryed to start the car, cam was not turning, so we figured it snapped a timing belt. Gentleman didn't want to fix it, so i bought it for $700 thinking i'd be able to make a quick turn around on it. Upon further inspection I found that the cam was actually siezed in the head. So now i'm into the car for much much more than I originally planned. I need to sell this car so I can buy a motorcycle from one of my co-workers.

Car is in Gloucester County, NJ, 08096... about 15 min outside of Philadelphia. Asking $1800.00

l_9fe7971c2bf7232d7265851435af6030.jpg

l_fb5b2f1d8db053dca57b7a545ac54ab1.jpg

I will provide interior pictures asap or upon request. I just need new batteries for the digi cam. Any ?'s just PM me on here, email me at Mikeybottles@hotmail.com or call me at 1-856-264-6462.

BUMP! nobody is looking for a cheap dd that requires 0 maintenance?!?!?!?!?!? Will also trade/lower price for parts!!!!! B16A Skunk 2 Stage 2 cams, Skunk 2 Valves/Retainers/Valve Springs. 15" Rota Gt3's w/ or w/o tires, Skunk 2 dual bend short shifter for 88 crx. I now actually need the $ to move out.. price is negotiable!!!!!!!

Back