Fs 1993 Prelude Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludeconduct

I'm selling my '93 Prelude Vtec. I really don't want to but I must. It has a JDM H22 with less than 52,000 mile, new tranny with less than 52,000 miles, avg mpg = 26-28, new timing belt, viper security system, MB quart components, MB quart 4x6, crossed drilled/slotted rotors with axxis semi-metalic pads, decent tires, beautiful leather interior, g2 clear side markers with hyper white bulbs, g2 clear rear side markers, hyper white xenon headlights and I am willing to through in a set of 5 spoke wheels also. I am asking 10,500. Please email me if interested: cyberg82@hotmail.com.

It's time for me to move on. I need to get something 1. Cheaper and 2. I can tow a trailer with. The reason I bought the car in the first place to prove to everyone Icould really drive. Something thats hard to do in a Nissan pickup. I also wanted something that would be fast and that would gain me respect when it came to cars. The lude didn't that. I know it sounds childish, but I was childish when I bought it. Now its time to grow up so I'm geting something a little slower and cheaper. I decided I wanted o buy a quad so I need to sell this car and get a cheaper one. I'm probably gonna get a jeep. Well, talk later, Josh

Back