FS: 1993 Si with b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I am posting this for a friend

Its a 1993 teal Si with a 196k on the chasis and 52k on the b18b motor. The car has only a dime size rust spot on the left rear quarter panel and has brand new hood, bumper and front quarter panels (which are still primer gray). I guess the previous owner had it ricered out with z3 fenders, a messed up aftermarket bumper and a rusty black hood. It has 2 1/4" exhaust with high flow magnaflow cat which is mated to a brand new minekie muffler(to pass inspection). Comes with 6x9's in the rear hatch cover and comes with a cd player. Also has a aftermarket short throw shifter. There are only two problems with the car 1) the speedo bounces around all funny and 2) is that it falled inspection for too much "play" in the steering wheel.... the guy said that a some 40mm bolt needs to be tightend up on the rack or maybe a slight build but i am not too sure on this one ::shrug2::

I have driven this car my self and it pulls very hard and it fun to drive :) Now for the price.... $2700 picked up, car is located in Western, Ma

Let me know soon as possible if seriously interested.

gallery_33136_305_50512.jpg

gallery_33136_305_37682.jpg

gallery_33136_305_7793.jpg

gallery_33136_305_21690.jpg

gallery_33136_305_40983.jpg

would he be willing to do a trade? i have a lowered 95 Ranger Splash id be willing to trade him if he wants to. lemme know.

Not exactly, The steering feels absolutely fine when driving the car. When he went to go get it inspected the guy said the steering felt "too loose". It feels just the same as all the other hondas i have ever driven, i think the inspector was just being i dick. :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
the steering is lose and your beating on it? Doesnt sound very smart.

He says he's not interested in a lowered truck, thanks for the offer though.

Quoted post[/post]]
would he be willing to do a trade? i have a lowered 95 Ranger Splash id be willing to trade him if he wants to. lemme know.

Edit: i guess the all of the exhaust is new after the cat from meiniki and the bouncing speedo has been traced down to a bad vss.

well basically, if you had that thing primered all one color i would buy it or if you would take a trade...

Back