FS 1996 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK NO PAPERS PARTS CAR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I have a green 96 hatchback hit in the front needs headlight,fender,door on passenger side,airbags and windshield..good for parts no title 600 for the car good interior good motor and tranny 5spd dx engine...161 tho on the car..50 tho on the engine runs good..give me a call 845-401-8559 for more info

no title because i bought it like that...there is a problem with the title...and now it is a parts car

What kind of shape is the drive train and frame in. I am interested. Do you have pictures?

everything is good it is just hit on the passenger side fender and slightly on the door needs windsheild and bags engine runs fine..car is in overall great shape just the accident ny inspection was just done in feb.the title is messed up so there is NOWAY u can get one...i will try and get pics but im thinking about keeping the car for parts for my hatch..

Originally posted by chrism1829@Mar 12 2005, 10:38 AM
everything is good it is just hit on the passenger side fender and slightly on the door needs windsheild and bags engine runs fine..car is in overall great shape just the accident ny inspection was just done in feb.the title is messed up so there is NOWAY u can get one...i will try and get pics but im thinking about keeping the car for parts for my hatch..
[post=472569]Quoted post[/post]​

Do You know The previous owner..all you need is his name...and yes you can get a title unless the car is stolen......
I did it on my mr2......and my old 1st gen crx..ASk DMV....I had to pay 100 bux or something....
If you get the title ill buy it in a heart beat...
let me know,...Very Interested....

see you have no idea about the car or anything..there is no way to get a title for this specific car if there was i would keep it and ask for more money..there is no way to get a title the car isnt stolen the previous owner messed up the title didnt do something he was suppose to do when getting the car now the car is a parts car..just a parts car..i put stuff on the computer just to do it to put it out there i dont need the computer to sell my cars..i have plenty of traffic here i own a car lot/junkyard on 7 acres of land..sometimes it is good to just take all routes to sell your stuff

Ok this goes out to all the STUPID PEOPLE stop asking for a title. There isn't one nor will there ever be one. Its a PARTS CAR ONLY. Buy it as such.

where at in ny i'm in mid-new jersey and i am very interested!!!!!!!!!!! i have the cash right now and everything to come pick it up....please let me know....thanks, jason

Back