FS: 2000 EX ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MokujinX5

I've got a Del Sol ECU if anyone needs it.

I bought it off some guy (jerk!) from ClubSi.com.... he said it was a P2P from a 2000 Civic EX. I've got a '98 Civic LX. So I'm hooking up the VAFC yesterday and guess what..... THE HARNESS WON'T PLUG UP!!! Son of a...

If anyone wants it... $150

I can give you the whole ECU ID and everything.

it probably is the right ecu.

99+ civics are obd2b, you are 2a. they have idfferent pin outs. don't blame the jerk for your lack of research

I did do research! I checked the reference section on this site and saw nothing saying that some ECU's are OBD2a and others OBD2b... :huh: (Correction: P2T says OBD2b)

I'm not mad... just upset. I thought it was pretty much going to be a plug and play issue...
My mistake... Looks like I've got some more learning to do (This is my first Honda) :(

its cool- i just thought i'd point it out that who ever you delt with most likely didn't rip you off. just an FYI

i have a manual p2p ecu that i tried on my 99 ex but i don't know what year it is or if it's a or b. how do i tell? it plugs right in. i was thinking it might be a OBD2a and i need an OBD2b.

Yeah, I've got the top one OBD 2b. Sure I'll trade with you. Where are you located?

i'm in Wa state. i will PM you my address and you do the same so we can send these out today and get cars running right.

well it's packed up and ready to go, i'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow morning so just tell me when you are sending it and i'll send mine.

Originally posted by MokujinX5@Aug 10 2003, 09:05 PM
I've already got one. We traded, thanks anyway.

so how is it working? i still have no VTEC because i need to get a differant IACV for the manual because it's still throwing a code and idleing funny.

Originally posted by jeffsciv23+Aug 10 2003, 11:18 PM-->
MokujinX5
@Aug 10 2003, 09:05 PM
I've already got one. We traded, thanks anyway.

so how is it working? i still have no VTEC because i need to get a differant IACV for the manual because it's still throwing a code and idleing funny.

Mine's doing the same on my stock P2E ecu... I want to figure it out before using the VTEC ecu. I'm thinking it's a TB leak, but the manual did say it could be the TB position sensor that's causing the problem...

Yeah it's a 5sp. OBD2a (96-98 Civic EX) P2P ECU.

Sure I'll sell it to you for $100. Drop me a PM or call and let me know.

469-879-1536 cell
-Allen-

Edit: Sorry it's a 98 P2P EX ECU OBD2a

Back