FS 89 CRX SI in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I will have pictures probably by Sunday, as its usually dark by the time I get home from work. Its flat black right now, and needs some rust repair, the usual spots. The engine runs but knocks a little bit. I have a d16z6 that I will include for an extra 250 bucks. The clutch was replaced 5,000 miles ago. The interior is in good shape but does show some wear from having 193,000 miles. The car has a knock off aem intake, front and rear upper strut bar, and rear lower tie bar. I installed 5 way adjustable tokico illuminas with tokico 1.5'' lowering springs. I will be including two sets of tires, one of them being gsr fat 5 rims with azenis mounted on them. I am looking for 1200 for the car. It is swap ready. Will trade for 87-93 5.0 liter Mustang (here is an STFU in advance for people who are going to talk shit), 98-03 s10 2wd 4cyl 5spd truck, or possible for older muscle car. I love this car but I want to get a rwd car/truck for a daily. There comes a time when its time to move on from Honda to another kind of car.

Will include a z6 engine, intake manifold, p28 ecu, and an obd0-obd1 conversion harness. Somebody is gettign a lot of stuff for cheap.

Come on someone wants a crx, and I have one that comes with a swap. The current engine runs fine, I daily drive it and drive it over 600 miles a week.

if i didnt just pick one up a couple months ago, id buy it.

So all i can give ya is a free bump.

PM me with condition, 2 or 4dr, milage, where you are located, and your price on your car so we can work out the trade.

I live in Dudley Mass right by the Conn border, here are the details...1994 Honda Accord Ex with 133000 miles. Its for sale. Heres the details...Dent on rear passenger door, has a few scratches throughout the car, drives fantastic, power everything including sunroof, cold a/c, engine runs great, 2.2L sohc vtec, 5spd, leather interior. If you want pics go to www.cardomain.com/id/94accordfs. And is there any way u can send me pics of the crx my email is Cardecki2003@yahoo.com...let me know and then we work out the details.

I went to Nichols so I know where Dudley is, Ill try to get some pics tomorrow. Ill email you about the car.

Alright sounds great if you want to know anything just email me...ill be looking forward to seeing the pics of the crx i love the crx hopefully this works out :)

Its going to be a few days, I can't find my title. My mom thinks she might have it so I will know within a few days. If there is no title I am just going to part it since I can't wait for a title from dmv.

Bump have the title, but the engine has 3 holes in it so it has to be towed.

you going to part it out? or how much do you want for it now?

Well I had a very unsuccessful day of car shopping. I am going to do the swap and keep the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back