FS-91 crx si with d16z6 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jac_smk

I have a 91 crx si, converted to obd1 due to d16z6 swap. Full mugen urethane body kit, z3 fenders, 14" black steelies withgood tires. aftermarket springs of some sort. projector headlights, altezza taillights. Header, hi flow cat, and 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back to the muffler. short shifter, new pads on front and ds cv axle. short ram intake, new timing belt and all when i did the motor swap. the interior has been stripped, all that is in it is the si seats, dash and everthing thats connected to it, center console and stuff. clutch is fairly new also. it needs a tps and corner lenses. Im selling it locally for $1500 but i will take 1400 for it and throw in an extra z6 engine minus head, 5spd trans and alternator so make me an offer or somethin. if u are interested email me at jacobtaylor586@hotmail.com. i have some pics i can email. I live in Valley Alabama, 36854........thanks

pics at:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=936e17d8-0455-4412-8540-706910da7909

Back