1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS:91Crx si 5speed

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by venom22, Jun 29, 2003.

1. venom22

venom22 Member

Its a 91 crx si 5speed has 168000 on engine but still runs strong. It needs bumper fenders and hood, it has a racing hood with it but its cracked just on the underside it will still bolt on and all. It needs body work done to it and needs to be inspected.$1000 is all i can do unless you have a trade or somthing. Its not that bad off i would keep it but i have other responsibilities now and no money. Also the interior is in decent cond. i live in pageland southcarolina but the car is with my brother at my old house in salisbury maryland if any one from MD to SC is interested email me glenarious247@aol.com :spin:

2. venom22

venom22 Member

Well since no one has hit yet ill get the front on which is all parts and get the body work done i found i guy cheap that will do it. Ill sell it for $2000

3. venom22

venom22 Member

That means all you do is get it inspected.

4. where eagles dare

where eagles dare Member

5. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

NO offense or anything, but 2000 for a hit 91 crx that has tons of miles is way high. I would say 1500 is more reasonable.

6. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

y0 he said he was getting it fixed then selling it, 1800 and you will have a better chance at selling but without pics you will never sell it.

7. venom22

venom22 Member

Thanxs for the input. But yeah I said im gonna get it fixed its just a dent on the rear panel. But when im done I think I could get 2 for it cuz believe it or not its in good condition like the interior and all. I have to get a scanner to post pics I :spin: will soon but for now just imagine, lol.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted