FS:91Crx si 5speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

venom22

Its a 91 crx si 5speed has 168000 on engine but still runs strong. It needs bumper fenders and hood, it has a racing hood with it but its cracked just on the underside it will still bolt on and all. It needs body work done to it and needs to be inspected.$1000 is all i can do unless you have a trade or somthing. Its not that bad off i would keep it but i have other responsibilities now and no money. Also the interior is in decent cond. i live in pageland southcarolina but the car is with my brother at my old house in salisbury maryland if any one from MD to SC is interested email me glenarious247@aol.com :spin:

Well since no one has hit yet ill get the front on which is all parts and get the body work done i found i guy cheap that will do it. Ill sell it for $2000

NO offense or anything, but 2000 for a hit 91 crx that has tons of miles is way high. I would say 1500 is more reasonable.

y0 he said he was getting it fixed then selling it, 1800 and you will have a better chance at selling but without pics you will never sell it.

Thanxs for the input. But yeah I said im gonna get it fixed its just a dent on the rear panel. But when im done I think I could get 2 for it cuz believe it or not its in good condition like the interior and all. I have to get a scanner to post pics I :spin: will soon but for now just imagine, lol.

Back