fs: 92 civic 4 door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

92 4 door DX. lowered bout 3-4 inches with coil overs has 5 mos old struts(drop zone) replaced when i got the coil overs. got around 144,000 on her. i got a new gauge cluster that says like 106,000 about.gets 35+ to the gallon. interiors clean. its 5 speed. runs great shifts awesome clutch isnt too terrible but deff not new. it was flat black so i sanded it down and threw a couple coats of single stage on it, looks a million times better. the rims will be sprayed black this weekend they got alot of over spray on them, just stock steelies as pictured. i live 15 mins north of binghamton NY. got any other questions im me on aim (robbyho21). the pics are shitty, looks better than that and the rims are black now

new price $800 obo

gallery_24267_57_30057.jpg

gallery_24267_57_2846.jpg

heres some pics for the slut that can't post his own.

What kinda accident was it in? I see that that passenger side body isn't in the best shape for alignment. Looks like it was too a pretty hard hit to that side.

the fender bolts arent all in that side fender so its not on properly and looks like shit thats all. and front bumper mounting holes are torn so its wired up on that side. its the best car ive ever driven and ive owned about 13 cars now, gets about 40 miles to the gallon and isnt horrible to look at for a commuter

I talked to you earlier on AIM and you were asking me if I was interested. My girl looked at the pics and she's definitely interested in buying it. Hit me up on AIM to talk about it. Thanks, Jason

i have better pics now that wernt taken with a camera phone, im me for them.

Back