fs 93 hb si/and or 92 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

i have a 93 si hb with 178k on chassis and about 90k on motor everything is stock the is in really good shape I want to get at least $2500 or i will sell my 92 hb with a b16a gsr tranny and alot more for 4000

if i could get your si out here it would be sold.

yo anthony is the si hatch that one that u had outside when i went to check the other one out? remember the one you showed us that was gray or somtin with the cf tail ights?
and i got some money so hit me up!
if u want call me anytime during the week before 4:30 at 630 833 3273 i work till 9 so if u want u can call then also...laters man

ya it's that one but with out the rims its gloss black i need to let one of them go you know how much shit i have in my garge let me know

Originally posted by dok@Mar 9 2004, 03:49 PM
i have a 93 si hb with 178k on chassis and about 90k on motor everything is stock the is in really good shape I want to get at least $2500 or i will sell my 92 hb with a b16a gsr tranny and alot more for 4000

Do you still have it? If yes, write me back. I'm interested. I'm from Minnesota but ima willing to come get it. Any pictures? write back

hey Anthony, I am interested in your Si hatch. You came by UIC to let me see your other hatch. Can you give me more details about the condition of the interior and exterior ???

Rust, scratches, dents, bondo anything ????

LET ME KNOW!!

Andrew

damn man what happened your not responding to anything anyone sends you.....?
im guessing you went somewhere for springbreak if not man get a hold of me somehow....cool peace!

hey, i'm interested in your 92 hatch. What trim is it? is it still for sale? I'll probably be able to get it off you this weekend. Thanks!

Back