FS 94-01 Integra Predator Fiberglass Hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I have for sale one predator fiberglass hood, in new mint condition, never used, never painted...

I have a 95 integra, building for show, got the hood, but now everyone and their mother has that same hood so i am going with stock, or maybe carbon fiber, stock for now...

so i'm asking for 200 but price is negotiable, the hood has been hanging on the wall in my garage collecting dust for over a year, so time to get rid of it, any offer will be considered, can have pics posted on here tmw at your request...

I am located near kingston, ny... about halfway on thruway between NYC and albany... pickup or local delivery prefered, but will ship if you know of a good reliable company, buyer to pay shipping if they choose that option...

no, i think i know the one you are talking about

the predator has three curved rectangular vents with mesh and then right behind it are dips in the hood. the hood drops right after the front vents and then has lttle vents there with mesh as well and then it slopes back up to regular height

look on google, or wait till tomorrow morning and i will have a picture for you

thanks for the reply

Back