FS: 94 B18b Motor & Other Misc. Honda Crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok please someone come get this crap outta my apt. it is taking up too much space.

Heres what I got:

-I have a 94 B18b Longblock For Sale that has basically all new seals:

Includes New:

Oil Pan Gasket
Rear Main Seal
Crank Seal
Headgasket
Camseals
Valve Seals
Head Resurfaced
Water Pump
Coolant Pipe Seals
Thermostat
PCV Valve
Timing Belt
Distrubutor Seal
Distrubutor Cap
Distrubutor Rotor
Intake Manifold Gasket
Exhaust Manifold Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket
Valve Cover Mounting Bolt Gaskets

It comes with everything except a clutch and a crank pulley keyway (which is like a couple bucks from acura)

Basically this motor has been rebuilt recept for the piston rings. Invested $450 alone for all the gaskets from OEM Acura/Honda

Motor has 60-70k on it. All of this can be yours for $800 NEGO.
You can have the engine stand with it for another $75

Pics:

LS.jpg

LS1.jpg

LS3.jpg

- A Set of 4 92 VX rims painted professionally gunmetal with about 50% tire tread left on the fronts and 75% on the rears : $200 OBO

Pics:
VX_Rims.jpg

VX_Rims1.jpg

- A set of 4 4x100 Steelies with Bridgestone Potenzas with 85% Tread on them left: $200 OBO

Pics:
Steelies.jpg

SteeliesTread.jpg

- A Set of 4 Pacer 4x100 by 6.5 Wide Polished wheels with no tires, good for some track rims or something. $100 OBO

Pics:
PacerRim.jpg

- A Set of 4x100 Rota Slipstreams. 1 Rim is bent you could have it fixed locally or replace it. Some of the rims had curb checks and had them smoothed out: $275 OBO

Rota.jpg

Rota1.jpg

- Set of front and rear seats from a 92 Civic VX Hatch. One front seat has a big tear in it,: $20 OBO

Seats.jpg

Seats1.jpg

Open for trades
Will Trade For:

GSR Performance Cams
B Series Axles to fit a 92 Hatch with a GSR
VAFC
Set of 4 Falken Azenis 205/50/15

Contact Info:

Name: Dan
Phone: 540-379-9290
AIM: NstyGrnHatch
Location: Chesapeake, VA 23320 (Right across from Victory Nissan)

Pickup Preferred, but if buyer wants shipping then shipping cost are at buyers expense

If I bought this B18B long block and Spoda's B16 transmission. I'd be set. And I have a rolling chassis waiting too. The really negative thing is I'd have to drive 3 hours for the longblock and 6 hours for the transmission. Oh well, bump for good deals guys.

:spin:

Back