FS: 94 Civic Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Well, I've moved on with my automotive ventures, and now want to sell this to move onto another project. A few members here have seen the car, and Chris (Turbomirage) has driven it, and wrenched on it. I really don't want to part it out, but the wheels and ST Bar are optional in the price.

1994 Civic DX Coupe
145,XXX miles
Manual Steering rack, no A/C, no ABS

Suspension
KYB AGX struts with Eibach sportline springs - the rear suspension has been completely removed, cleaned up, and has had all the bushings replaced with ES urethane replacements. Omnipower LCA's (new style). Rear UCAS have been shimmed for camber correction. F/R Strut braces and interior trunk brace. Completely new rear brakes, (drums) - and the front have been rebuilt with Axxis metal master pads and Powerslot drilled rotors. New fluid as well. It's currently sitting on Rota slipstreams with Hankook K104 UHP tires, and they only have 1-2.5k miles on them.

Engine
D15Z6 "Mini-me" hybrid
Minime conversion (VTEC), wiring done by Turbomirage, and cylinder head from Blanco. All new gaskets and hardware. New waterpump, timing belt, tensioner and rear main seal. SOHC ZC 4-2-1 OEM header with port job and polish. Ebay 3" intake tube with HKS Megaflow filter. MSD Blaster II external coil, Blaster cap, and low-resistance wires. NGK Iridium plugs. Brand new distributor (replaced when Mini-me was done). Dual-core Del Sol VTEC radiator, Cusco cap and new hoses and thermostat. New fan and shroud. 5Ziggen Pro-Racer GN cat-back with brand new cat. S20 Si transmission with new(er) clutch. Only 14k miles on replacement axles and balljoints. Walboro 255lph fuel pump.

Body and Misc.
Gutted, shortened shifter with EX shifter stabilizer kit. New main relay, and Chipped and socketed P28 ECU. Phearable.net custom chip (OE map will be included). Garden-edging front lip, trimmed bumper (perfect for FMIC) and amber corners. TYC OE replacement headlights, Silverstar bulbs. Hayame aluminum hood pins. Spoon style one-piece mirrors. Stock mirrors will be included.

Issues:
Due to the car being gutted, it is as loud as a car with no interior would be. Nothing mechanical is wrong with this car, and mind you all these issues are asthetic.
Typical honda-rot on right side. Car was hit on the right-rear 1/4, and repaired by previous owner. Minor damager on front left fender, where my car was backed into. Replacement of the fender will fix it. Hood and trunk are flat black, and the bumper has seen better days. rest of the body is straight.

Asking $1500 with the wheels and tires, and $1000 without the Rotas.
Included with the car is all the interior trim peices (short of the carpet), an Suspenion-Techniques 1" Type-R rear sway bar, and the rest of the ES-full kit bushing kit.

This car is very reliable and will take a beating and not hiccup at all. during college I put 120 miles a week on it and it never broke down, faltered, or skipped a beat. This car would be great as a project, or a track whore. The D-series pulls great, but if you need it, a B-series swap is simplified with the VTEC wiring in place.

PM me for details.

Pics to follow tomorow.

Last edited:
Pics!

1000157cc3.jpg

Most recent full-car shot, prior to bumper trimming and front lip. Note the 6 spoke Buddy Club P1's - now Rota Slips

1000253dr1.jpg

Old engine setup before mini-me conversion.

1000508lk9.jpg
\
New engine setup, intake and ignition.

1000488ov3.jpg

Exhaust

1000484ch3.jpg

Interior shot, floor is now painted white

1000492ja7.jpg

Front shot.

95 DX, black on black - Jeffs car. B16A2 swap, rear disk, and Civic Si sway bars. Some JDM goodies too, along with some others.

I'll miss the old girl, but its time for something a little more civilized.

I just want to move on with this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back