fs 94 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SplitzO

Block is blown. Head and tranny are still good. 20k miles on head and clutch. Short shifter. Interior is damn near perfect. Paint is crap. Needs body work. I wanna get 500$ for the car. For like an extra $150 I will finish the body work and new paint. I was starting to paint it 2002 Ford Mustang GT Mineral Grey so its gonna be a sweet lookin car. Interior is original cloth black. All interior is in the car. Have extra parts that will go with it in the trunk. Extra im, cam gear, megan racing and aem pulleys. Coilovers (rears are installed) fronts still in box in the trunk. Windshield will also need replacing. All other windows have been replaced. I do have pictures email me and I will send em to you. Splitzo@gmail.com . Car is located 10 minutes away from Memphis TN.

Probably should have added that the car does have full exhaust from header all the way back. aftermarket tail lights. I think that might be it.

i am very interested in the car
please send via email or post them on the website
my number is 704 200 4160
thank you:)

Back