FS: '94 LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unix4linux

Selling 1994 Acura Integra LS Body with GSR 1.7 Swap:

B17 Block
B16 Head
Type R Valvetrain and Cams,
Block has Civic Si pistons
Compression is 11:1
ClutchMasters Clutch (stage2)
2001 GSR Hydro Tranny
Sportline Springs
Stock Struts
15'" Rota Rims
Falken Azenis Tires (need to be changes)
Jun Headers
Pioneer CD Player
MSD 6AL
Wired for ZEX Nitrous (sold the bottle and control box)
Engine has about 22,xxx miles (built myself)
Skunk2 ECU with 5100 vtec and rev limit at 9k (p28)
Apexi Exhaust (full cat)
MSD Blaster Coil
10mm Ignition Wires

Vehicle Condition:

The engine has about 22,XXX miles on it already. I built the engine myself back up north and drove it here to Orlando so it has been broken in properly. The compression is 11:1. The car has no carpet, no A/C and no PS. I do have everything for the A/C and Power Steering if anyone was ever interested in putting it back on. The only thing you would need for the power steering is the hose from the pump.

The car needs a paint job. Has two small rust spots on the rear quarter panel and someone scratched my door with a key about a year ago so I sanded down the center of the door (passenger side). The car does look decent to drive and its pretty fast. I wanted to finish it but I would rather invest in my STi. The color of the car is red. Another thing is the brake master cylinder looks like it is trying to go but I priced one out and its somewhere around $120-$180 depending if you want it rebuilt or not.

Right now I have Falken Azenis on the Rims but might have to be changed soon.

I am asking for $4000 (this is the best I can do...it's a great price for a great car)

If interested PM me or email me at unix4linux@cfl.rr.com

Here is the link to the pics http://www.daemonracing.com/acura2

By the way I am located in Orlando, FL.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 6 2004, 09:37 PM
to bad ur not in the NE
[post=427320]Quoted post[/post]​

New England (connecticut)...well I am planning a trip up there soon and was probably going to drive the car up...email me or pm me if you are really interested unix4linux@cfl.rr.com

interested in a trade? check sig...any pictures?

the car had nitrous through it? how strong of a shot?

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 8 2004, 12:06 AM
interested in a trade? check sig...any pictures?

the car had nitrous through it? how strong of a shot?
[post=428154]Quoted post[/post]​

PM SENT

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 10 2004, 10:03 PM
bump for a good guy :blink: ... check ur email
[post=430270]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry about that..my server was temporarily down for maintenance these past few days so I didn't have the link working to my pictures...you can check them out at www.daemonracing.com/acura2

Thanks for the good bump

Back