FS 95 civic coupe stock midwest DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FuCoSPD

I just finished my hatch and have no use for this car any longer..
Description: I bought this car back in January as a means of reliable transportation while i was building my hatchback. It was the cleanest 95 i had ever seen and still is.. interior is perfect and very clean... paint is exceptional and looks like new. Car has 125,xxx miles. Its a 5 speed manual transmission that shifts as smooth as can be... this car runs perfect in every way.. Tires still have lots of tread. guessing 75% I replaced the water pump and timing belt last month and changed the oil every 3000 miles..I put some red clear tails on it that i had laying around. Car had no stereo or speakers when i got it.. put in a sony head unit i had laying around and 4 new poineer speakers.. sounds great... subs are coming out but the wiring will stay in it.. The car was involved in a hit and run in a commuter parking lot one night on the passenger door (see pic) the door opens and shuts fine and the paint isnt chipping so its not bad at all. I need to sell this car quick to further my project car so i am setting the price at 2700obo I can take more pics on request. I am in St.Louis Missouri.
jacket_017.jpg

jacket_018.jpg

jacket_019.jpg

Back