FS 95 civic Si w/B18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sup im selling my 1995 honda civic si hatchback it currently has a usdm B18c1 im selling the whole car with motor for 3500 or if you want i can sell you the si shell with full interior and body parts for 1500 and if anyone is interested i'll sell the motor or 2000 and yes it is very lagit i hade the numbers checked by the philly's finest. the motor is basically stock except for intake and 4 to 1 headers, it has an hKS hipower cat to back , neuspeed spring with tokico struts. the body was painted 99 si blue I dont think it was done very well ( I purchased the car this way)I had changed the interior to black with some red vinal on the door panels and quarter panels nothing rice. it also has HID's. I will be putting up pics soon so you dont have to read all this bullshit im writing.

Engine
b18c1
ebay intake
kamakaze 4 to 1 headers
no power steering or a/c

Suspension
neuspeed springs 2" drop
tokico struts

interior
canadian si coluster (in KM)
apline 60x4 head unit
kicker 6.5 front speakers and 6x9 rears
del sol seats
skunk 2 shift knob
apexi vafcII

Body
all the goodies si's come with power sunroof, 4wheel disk brakes, stock stabilizer bars
99 civic blue paint job (not braging, i suggest getting a new paint job )
tinted windows 35%
stock 14" rims with stock si hub cabs
HIDS (super white)
some dents minor ( will have pics)

that it If your interested just give me a call to see or to ask more questions I know i forgot mad shit
215 669 9580 or pm me I will trade for a stock 96-00 ek hatch

YEA I GOT ALL THE STUFF FOR POWER STEERING AND THE LINES FOR THE A/C

I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR A STOCK 96-00 CIVIC HATCH OR 4DOOR

I am very interested in your hatchback, looking for a second car to enjoy rather than mess with my low mileage 4 door EX. I'm located in hunterdon county NJ (2 hours from Phili) would be willing to meet u half way to look at the car. If you could please e-mail me w/pics, in the mean time i will def call to get some more info. How many miles on the body? and the motor?

Dude i've been trying to contact you for a couple days now. How are you going to sell your car if you don't return phone calls? Pictures would be a BIG help. As well as details like the VIN, mileage on the car AND the motor, does it have a clear title? Like i said i'm definitely interested, it wouldn't take me long to get the cash but the balls in your court now and i need alot more info before i can make a decision. I'll keep trying but i don't know for how long. My AIM is metallastaind88 if that helps.

Back