FS: 95 GSR wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nfn15037

Hey guys, I have an extra set of 95 GSR wheels for sale, one has some curb rash on it, one has a *tiny* bit of roughness on the lip and the rest are good. Tires are OK, check out my H-T link for pix since WTDR won't let me link here :)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1082489

Make me an offer, I will drop off within a reasonable distance.

trade for ls?
edit: cancle that i just traded them to a guy in town puttin them on tomarro

My opinion to you in... lower the price or change the color how ever you want then sell them. I paid less than that for my mint fat fives... But if you fork out the 100 or so dollars in powdercoating you could get 400 for those rims because the flaws will not be present. Good luck on selling those... Maybe i might buy 2 of them incase i ever need them :D

If you don't like the price don't buy them. Keep it to yourself next time. Warned.

ok and that is your opinion. I got my fat fives for cheap. But i could see paying 300 for a mint set. I know i bought them for a mint quality stock rim ... no gaudy 17 inch chrome rim or anything like that. Just a quality stylsh rim. But you get what you pay for i guess :)

Originally posted by rush3969@Dec 20 2004, 08:36 PM
Are you all crazy i would never pay over 100 dollars on a set of stocks thats any type and size..Cause i can easily get a set of 17's for 300 dollars new..and 4-500 with tires new. Thats just fucking crazy 270 for that set of stock fat ass fives i see no point in them thats my 02..Plust the fact im just now buying a set of 16 inch black jdm look a like wheels and new tires for 200 from a friend..

ANYONE IS CRAZY TO PAY 4-500 FOR A MINT SET OF FAT FIVES,SWIRLIES,99SI RIMS OR ANYTHING THATS INSANE..
[post=435072]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey who fucking asked you? Go burn someone elses thread down. I am not asking 4-500, so STFU! If someone wants to make an offer on these, we can talk but take the opinions elsewhere, this is a classifieds forum not a place for you to voice your opinion.

BUMP for a good guy, and dont forget kids tires are included as well.

Originally posted by rush3969@Dec 20 2004, 08:36 PM
Are you all crazy i would never pay over 100 dollars on a set of stocks thats any type and size..Cause i can easily get a set of 17's for 300 dollars new..and 4-500 with tires new. Thats just fucking crazy 270 for that set of stock fat ass fives i see no point in them thats my 02..Plust the fact im just now buying a set of 16 inch black jdm look a like wheels and new tires for 200 from a friend..

ANYONE IS CRAZY TO PAY 4-500 FOR A MINT SET OF FAT FIVES,SWIRLIES,99SI RIMS OR ANYTHING THATS INSANE..
[post=435072]Quoted post[/post]​

:ufucktard: :whatafucktard: :fuckyou: :tfg: :ghey: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

dude you should never write something like that your a dumb ass!

Eh... I am always reminding nfn how frigging cheap Civic owners are. lol.

<--- Cheapass Civic owner. :p

Back