Fs: 96 Honda Civic Ex + Buddy Club Full Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tovlakas

I am selling my civic ex because a piston blew through the engine wall. The rest of the car is in good condition, with the only damage on the actual engine itself. This would make for an excellent project car for an engine swap. The car does NOT run as of right now, so it will need to be towed.
The cars current upgrades include tokico illumina shocks with less than 8k miles on them, adjustable coilovers, apexi worldsport full catback exhaust system, dc sports 4-1 ceramic header, aem shortram intake, rota circuit 10 17" rims with Toyo tires with less than 4000 miles on them, angel eye headlights, carbon fiber taillights, and a few other random mods.

I am also throwing in a FULL buddyclub style bodykit from VIS racing that is BRAND NEW uninstalled, and its made out of polyfiber which is a new material that is as strong as fiberglass, but flexable like polyurethane. On the VIS website they have a picture of a truck running over one of the polyfiber bumpers, and it just bends and bends back into shape and doesnt break! The kit is awesome and i was just waiting to install it myself, but no point in keeping it now!

I am ALSO throwing in a beautiful set of 18" axis touring cup rims that are discontinued and just about impossible to find anywhere. They come with tires, but the tires will need replacing soon.

These rims were over 1000k by themselves, and the rota's were 1100 bucks with the tires. the bodykit costed 800 dollars and that was WITH my sponsorship, since its made out of the new material. All the rest of the mods costed me about 2000 bucks total, and most of them are very new, all in good shape. So basically you are getting over 5000 dollars worth of mods, PLUS the car itself for only 4000$!!!

This is a HUGE deal, i need to get rid of this asap to get it off my property.

I am also willing to sell the bodykit and the rims separately, so if you are interested let me know. I will sell the bodykit for 700$ by itself and the axis rims for 500$. The rota rims will not be sold by themselves, sorry.

Please, this is first come first serve so dont wait to get a hold of me, the quicker u email me the more likely i will still have it.

Also, please do not email me unless you are very serious about buying it, i am not here to answer random inquiries.

The VIN number is 1HGEJ8141TL028574

My phone number is 530 750 1197 please leave a message if u cant get a hold of me, my name is ben.

Thanks a bunch!!!

PS: this picture is from when the car was running, but the exterior and interior are in the same condition, which is good. Also is picture is shown with the axis rims installed, not the rotas.
fLwasyER7TnEBaWaVtv0k8Ex8bVk.jpg

Back