FS: 97 H22 motor/5spd tranny and more!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsxrgirlie

I have a complete front clip from a 97 Prelude. H22 motor/ 5spd tranny with 98k miles. AEM cold air intake and HPR stainless header included. This car was purchased from a salvage auction. The car was hit in the rear and cut in half behind the driver and front passenger seats. All the parts you will need for a swap are there (ECU, wiring harness, etc.) No useable parts from the exterior except for the headlights, front suspension, front wheels, and front supports. The engine bay is very clean and has been well taken care of. I purchased this car with the intentions of doing an H series swap into an eg body hatch. Sold the hatch and I'm trying to get an Infiniti G35 together so this front clip has to go. I am located in Hickory, NC. The clip would have to be picked up with a car hauler or flatbed trailer. It will roll, but cannot be towed. Email me at sthuffman@charter.net for pictures or more info. $1600.

Back