FS: 97-up supercharger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tricura

I am selling a Jackson racing Supercharger kit complete, still on car til tomorrow, nothing wrong with it. I will be selling the supercharger, brackets, belts, box, controller, boost & air/fuel gauge and possibly fuel pump. I also have injectors 370's, VAFC, MSD digital 6. Gonna trade car in. Can possibly sell car as complete too. I have pics and will try and post them soon. Taking offers on it as I need to get rid of asap.

i would assume H22, but seller looses points for not specifying...

let me know if it is for an H22, i may be interested...

PM me if you ever get back here...

Quoted post[/post]]
i would assume H22, but seller looses points for not specifying...

let me know if it is for an H22, i may be interested...

PM me if you ever get back here...
97-up Prelude only came with an H22 Motor, the only option would be auto, manual or SH and none of that matters when putting on the supercharger.

can you read?

it wasn;t an arguement about what motor came in the lude...

we were all wondering what the fuck this JRSC unit was for since all you said was 97 up supercharger...

and thanks for PM'ing me cockholster

Quoted post[/post]]
can you read?

it wasn;t an arguement about what motor came in the lude...

we were all wondering what the fuck this JRSC unit was for since all you said was 97 up supercharger...

and thanks for PM'ing me cockholster
for your info I didn't see I didn't post prelude in he title. If you weren't interested in buying it then stay off the the post. nobody asked you to get some f***ing attitude about what I am selling PAL

but i am interested in buying it...

what engine?
and this didn't give it away that people didn;t know what you were talking about?

so back to the topic...
how much you looking to get for it and when do you think you can get pics?

location and vouches?

Quoted post[/post]]

what engine?
and this didn't give it away that people didn;t know what you were talking about?

so back to the topic...

location and vouches?
The supercharger is for 98 Prelude, I pulled it Tuesdeay. I can e-mail pics will try and get them on here though. I was asking $1500 for it but I have since dropped to $1300. The kit is complete all the way down to the belts.
I will back it through my shop, I am in MD but I believe BAMBAM is on here he just bought the VAFC. You can call the shop and tlak directly with me ask for John.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

what engine?

so back to the topic...

location and vouches?
The supercharger is for 98 Prelude, I pulled it Tuesdeay. I can e-mail pics will try and get them on here though. I was asking $1500 for it but I have since dropped to $1300. The kit is complete all the way down to the belts.
I will back it through my shop, I am in MD but I believe BAMBAM is on here he just bought the VAFC. You can call the shop and tlak directly with me ask for John.
ttt

Back