FS - 98 B20B w/22K miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

$750 Cash (no shipping, what-so-ever), open to RUNNING B18C1 (+cash) as trade.

Engines Ill trade for: B18C1.

98 B20B
-timing belt
-new OEM water pump
-new OEM headgasket
-new OEM IM and EX gaskets
-new OEM Cam Seals
-ARP Head Studs w/new nuts & washers
-Black Golden Eagle Cam Plug
-Orange Valve Cover
-Custom PR4 IM (90* bends cut out)
-93 Integra LS Cams

Engine has about 22K miles on it now. Im testing waters to see what it may be worth. I see them go for $900 shipped (or there abouts) on hmotorsonline, I can offer the 30 day start up gaurantee.

Let me know if you are local, we can make arrangements for you to stop by and take a spin to feel the engine.

Want to trade my running B20B for your RUNNING B18C1 (+cash) or will sell for $750 cash.
Will not seperate head/block or part out.
Holding off on selling until late December

Damn bro, i'd trade ya for my B1 if you were on the east coast. Bump

Nah, too much money to buy mounts and then axles for her car. Bump for you.

i can vouch for this engine. it pulls hella strong, and has really low miles. the intake mani is one sexy bitch too. get some pics up brian!!!

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 29 2005, 01:08 AM
$750 Cash, open to RUNNING engines as trades.

Engines Ill trade for: B16A, B18C1, B18B1.

98 B20B
-timing belt
-new OEM water pump
-new OEM headgasket
-Orange Valve Cover
-93 Integra LS Cams

Engine has about 22K miles on it now. Im testing waters to see what it may be worth. I see them go for $900 shipped (or there abouts) on hmotorsonline, I can offer the 30 day start up gaurantee.

Let me know if you are local, we can make arrangements for you to stop by and take a spin to feel the engine.

With the engine if you are interested, I will let the Kaiten Super Karui (9.7lbs) flywheel go with it. My exedy took a beating becuase I bought the Kaiten from a guy on Ebay for $135, the flywheel is for a hydro tranny, I retained cable when I swapped my car from auto-manual, so longstory short, my clutch is for a cable tranny, the flywwhel is for a hydro tranny.

Agian a little off topic, but if you are interested in this B20, let me know.

You want pictures, let me know. Shipping will be a bitch, so I'm not going to deal with it. If you want it, you will be coming to get it. I do not have a truck and Im damn sure it wont fit in my Integra, so you have to come get it.

REcap: running B20B trade for RUNNING b16a, b18c1 or b18b1 or will sell for $750 cash
[post=532732]Quoted post[/post]​

how much for the flywheel pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Aug 2 2005, 12:26 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 29 2005, 01:08 AM
$750 Cash, open to RUNNING engines as trades.

Engines Ill trade for: B16A, B18C1, B18B1.

98 B20B
-timing belt
-new OEM water pump
-new OEM headgasket
-Orange Valve Cover
-93 Integra LS Cams

With the engine if you are interested, I will let the Kaiten Super Karui (9.7lbs) flywheel go with it. My exedy took a beating becuase I bought the Kaiten from a guy on Ebay for $135, the flywheel is for a hydro tranny, I retained cable when I swapped my car from auto-manual, so longstory short, my clutch is for a cable tranny, the flywwhel is for a hydro tranny.

Agian a little off topic, but if you are interested in this B20, let me know.

You want pictures, let me know. Shipping will be a bitch, so I'm not going to deal with it. If you want it, you will be coming to get it. I do not have a truck and Im damn sure it wont fit in my Integra, so you have to come get it.

REcap: running B20B trade for RUNNING b16a, b18c1 or b18b1 or will sell for $750 cash
[post=532732]Quoted post[/post]​

how much for the flywheel pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com
[post=534336]Quoted post[/post]​

$900 and ill throw in an engine as wel

123_vtec
@Aug 2 2005, 06:45 AM
Man, when you gonna move to Kansas? I'll buy the motor, lol. Other than that, this is a good deal guys.
[post=534363]Quoted post[/post]​

probably never. i used to live in Missouri, then moved to AZ. If you want to pay shipping, its probably the same as HMO, so around $250 or so.

Engine.jpg

flywheel1copy946.jpg

me6..jpg

teg1.jpg

teg2.jpg

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 3 2005, 05:51 PM
up up up
[post=535431]Quoted post[/post]​

i would love some VTEC + boost... got the boost need the VTEC... help me out

Brian you suck. i just got rid of my hatch to get a new one and this would be perfect to go into the new hatch. if you only lived up here still.

Someone buy this from Brian.

Bump for one helluva good seller.

Back