FS: A bunch of aftermarket and swaps for 88-91 Civ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dingusjt

I have a bunch of stuff for sale and it all needs to go quick, it' s locate in SO cal/Long beach area and the best way to reach me is on my cell at 707-696-3039..again I need this to go quick so make an offer but don' t lowball please.

Complete b16a1 engine swap, 52K, j1 tranny, pr3 ecu, axles, shift linkage and mounts $1300 OBO or your d16 setup + cash!! I can include a DX to MPFI conversion harness if needed.

Complete d15b2 engin swap, 120K, 5spd tranny, ecu, axles, mounts, and wiring. $170

Place racing front crossmember $175
Autopower Roll Cage for HB $300
Wings West RS complete kit $300
Tokico Rear shocks $50 + stock exchange
Eibach sportline springs $70 + stock exchange

and things possibly for sale..will sell if offer is good.

88-91 Fluidyne radiator
Tein HA suspension + Type R control arms for EF

if you have any worries about my reputation check out my ebay profile, also i'm on honda-tech alot, d-series.org, homemadeturbo, etc. for all my user profile is

dingusjt thanks.

Would you be willing to sell the dx to mpfi harness seperately?

the d15b2 is out of my 89 LX that i just wrecked but the engine runs fine.

and for right now i'm trying to sell the whole swap together but if i change my mind i'll definitely let you know.

how much would you want for the b16 if i gave you my d16a6/tranny/ecu/harness and all of my non needed stuff?

Originally posted by dingusjt@May 24 2004, 03:24 PM
Tein HA suspension + Type R control arms for EF

I want PM me with a price and we will work something out, I am in northern cali, but I am due for a So. Cal trip.

Back