FS: A/C stuff, and Rota Center Caps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Got all the A/C outta my car, so if anyone needs anything off it, I got it. Condenser, Compressor, Receiver/dryer, high and low side lines. I dont know why anyone here would be putting A/C back in their car, but it never hurts to try. I havent thought of prices yet, make an offer if you want something...I need to look into shipping also...

I also have 4 "new" rota center caps. I say "new" because thats how they were described...they all came in the little plastic bags, but some were missing the plastic the film over them, and 1 isnt as glossy as the other 3. I cant use them because they are made Rota's with a larger hub then mine are...

I cant really say what they will fit, as they were described as fitting my C8's, 15" yadda yadda yadda, but they're too big. If anyone wants em, $15 shipped.

I also have a rear section exhaust bought off ebay. Its a bolt on piece for del sol, but will probably work with hatchs also... silencer fell out, its an OBX muffler. Was on the car for about 2 years, little dirty, 4" tip, kinda loud, but i always liked how it sounded, deep. $50 for that, and i would really, really, really rather not ship it anywhere.

Im in CT by the way.

-Chris

Back