FS: B series Equal Length Stainless Turbo Manifo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klubhed1

Selling my B series equal length manifold. Stainless. 1/2" flanges t3 turbo flange /38mm wg flange. Garenteed never to crack. Ive decided to just stick with my log style so i can keep my a/c. pm me with any questions.

$550 includes priority shipping w/ delivery conf. and paypal fees.

email: klubhed1@hotmail.com
aim: klubhed1

wOTQzNjQ1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
wOTQzNjQ2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
wOTQzNjQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Vouches: BLiMP,spock_rocker,ScottFern,BrokeAssPinoy,b16powwer,b2o-vtec,hotcivicgirl,Cimburke23,lke2drvgsr,timesnap,Grip,
frankdatank,91hatch_on17's,boosted_dc2,achanjr,egcoupe94,booscivic,StrikerX,Bewkrazed,DsMWookie,Relic1,BlueR,
l3oostedmax,HondaRcB,NeWnMpR0VeD,Evolution-93-Ex,slwkaos,Dr. D-Series,resol,94_HATCH,b18cKoupe,JDustinM

dumb question..by why won't this manifold let you keep your a/c? does it not have the clearence or something?

Originally posted by army_rx8@May 20 2005, 11:29 PM
dumb question..by why won't this manifold let you keep your a/c? does it not have the clearence or something?
[post=501851]Quoted post[/post]​

The compressor won't fit with it.

thanks for the answer. sorry ive been away from this site for a little bit. Bump

Best bet to contact me is aim or email. i have plenty other pics. so hit me up with any kinda questions you have. thanks.

aim: klubhed1
klubhed1@hotmail.com

Back