FS: B16 and B18 stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

My buddy has a 88-91 B16 block for sale - $300. In a couple of weeks he will also have for sale a 92-95 B16 Block - $350. I have a GSR Tranny for sale, hydro. Shifts smooth no grinding, He told me is was rebuilt with sincro's and one other thing(i for got what) but it ran perfect in his car so I know it works. I bought it but haven't had time to put it in so I am waiting until spring and I am going to get a Type-r. it can go for $450. + shipping, or pickup.

Darin

I live in southeastern Wisconsin.

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Sep 25 2003, 10:29 AM
My buddy has a 88-91 B16 block for sale - $300. In a couple of weeks he will also have for sale a 92-95 B16 Block - $350. I have a GSR Tranny for sale, hydro. Shifts smooth no grinding, He told me is was rebuilt with sincro's and one other thing(i for got what) but it ran perfect in his car so I know it works. I bought it but haven't had time to put it in so I am waiting until spring and I am going to get a Type-r. it can go for $450. + shipping, or pickup.

Darin

I live in southeastern Wisconsin.

I'll give you a front bumper for a 92-95 civic and some $ for the gsr tranny i live in chicago and I will drive over to and pick it up

Hybrid racer- I checked with ups and I guessed on a couple of the figures. I told them 120 Lbs. 18w x 18L x 24 H inchs. and I told them a value of 400$. THe shipping came to
Next day Air at $318.87
2 day Air at $170.49
And ground delivery at $78.81

Let me know and then we can get arrangements made.

is anybody else interested in the tranny or the blocks. I prefer to have some one pick it up. I am located in South eastern wisconsin. near milwaukee. I need to get money for my next semester of school. E-mail me if you are interested.

Darin

i want the tranny. i need it shipped to florida 32563. if you could get me an exact total and pm me. thanks oh yeah is it hydro or cable if it is cable nevermind.

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Oct 2 2003, 02:09 PM
Hybrid racer- I checked with ups and I guessed on a couple of the figures. I told them 120 Lbs. 18w x 18L x 24 H inchs. and I told them a value of 400$. THe shipping came to
Next day Air at $318.87
2 day Air at $170.49
And ground delivery at $78.81

Let me know and then we can get arrangements made.

ill buy the tranny....u can ship it ground...give me sum info and ill send u the money....holla back

Hybrid racer- i'll get it all set up within the next couple of days. I work a lot right now, so it might be two or three days. I will hit you up with the exact total asap.

Darin

HYBRIDRACER504- I sent you an PM with all the info. I need a response by at least FRIDAY, or the tranny is going back up for sale.

Thanks

DArin

Back